Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Trinity000

Sep 19, 2017
Okay my sim got a call from Peter Swiftfingers without using debug, and it did the same thing, she reset I wonder if I quit and have her restart the modeling career will fix it.

20 System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00025 ldfld.o in Oniki.Situations.PhotoShoot+PhoneCall:OnAnswered () () #1: 0x0000b callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Controllers.Sims3.Gameplay.Controllers.PhoneCall:Answer () () #2: 0x0000a callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics.Phone:DoAnswerAction (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) (325B5000 [402BC400] ) #3: 0x000d0 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics.Phone+Answer:Run () () #4: 0x00005 ret in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Electronics.Phone+Answer:RunFromInventory () () #5: 0x000d2 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.Sims3.Gameplay.Interactions.InteractionInstance:RunInteractionWithoutCleanup () () #6: 0x00348 stloc.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.InteractionQueue:processOneInteraction () () #7: 0x0011c stfld.u1 in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:DoInteraction () () #8: 0x00015 br.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim:Simulate () () #9: 0x00027 leave.s in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate

passionfruitjuice

Nov 7, 2017
Okay my sim got a call from Peter Swiftfingers without using debug, and it did the same thing, she reset I wonder if I quit and have her restart the modeling career will fix it.
Won't do anything. It's broken. :/
I actually got back to 393, because 395 has the photoshoot issue and 394 has issue with the school...

EDIT: 393 also has school bug :(

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
My way of saying Happy New Year animations from LL for those of you who can not get on site well ones I haven't already posted have a great year

registers
KW_Masteranimations.package
Kw_galgat_animations
Kw_maryjane_animations
kw_swanny_animations

packages
swanny

maryjane

masters

galgat
Great, thank you for sharing! And (somewhat late, sorry :)) also happy new year to everyone!

ShaggyDhs78

Jul 17, 2018
With the latest version the lag I was having in my game is gone, but it seems rapist aren't acting as they should. In some towns they will spawn, but in others they won't. If they do spawn, sometimes they will beat the girl up several times, but will never rape her. In Twinbrook poor Sophia Carlton was stuck in a loop where she was constantly getting beat up by her rapist, I had to reset everyone to get it to stop. But I am happy the stalling and lag is gone.

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
[KW] Build 395

Sorry for the delay. it took me more time than expected to correctly use the VideoCamera.

+Fixed: Broken Sims' SimDescription is now fixed (or recreated if necessary) when instantiated. This should solve several error when starting a situation that needs to spawn npcs.

+Fixed: Several tests have been added in the LoadFixup mothod of the high school location to prevent errors when the rabbit hole has been destroyed (after an upgrade for example).

+Added: Kinky modifications to the Swing and HangOut interactions on SwingSet. Make sure you have registered animations package that add woohoo stages to this kind of objects to fully enjoy the modifications.

+Added: The acting career is now available for Sims that have completed the last modeling opportunity (with Bretzel Washington). If you want to skip the modeling career, you can use the debug interaction. KinkyMod/Careers/Sim_JoinCareer: Acting.

This is an early version of the career. Only the first level is available and it's still incomplete. In the next update. you'll have to register a movie studio (there will be no requirement).

Note: At this time, Generations EP is required because of the Camera object.
I just realized that this is the day one release!

Good job Dalon44! Thank you so much!!!

I cheated using MasterController to get the actor career. But I don't know how to start to make money from it...

Does someone have tutorial of it?

Reactions: _inactive44

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I just realized that this is the day one release!

Good job Dalon44! Thank you so much!!!

I cheated using MasterController to get the actor career. But I don't know how to start to make money from it...

Does someone have tutorial of it?
nothing to do yet really nothing to do but wait until next build oniki said there would be more content then only stage for actor job was added no animations or shoots ..hope this helps

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
Well i updated from 392.stupid decision...now all my sims say is need privacy or somone might see them,my setting as were before,privacy setting is at none,anyone have an idea how get the privacy thing off?

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
[KW] Build 396 (hotfix) and Happy New Year

First of all, I wish you all the best for this new year.

I want to thank you all for your support and for being such a wonderful community.

This Build is just a small hotfix. Level 2 of the Acting career is not finished yet but I think the fixed bugs are important enough to justify a new build.

+Fixed: Join interactions work again.

+Fixed: Jealousy check has been fixed. Sims asking to woohoo with a non single Sim should no longer select a room with witness.

+Fixed: Fertile map tags are now correctly cleaned when a Sim is no longer fertile.

Trinity000

Sep 19, 2017
Installed 396 and I'm still having issues with the jobs for Peter Switftfingers. He calls. My sims answers. She hangs up. Then she resets. Whelp, back to 394 I go.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Installed 396 and I'm still having issues with the jobs for Peter Switftfingers. He calls. My sims answers. She hangs up. Then she resets. Whelp, back to 394 I go.
Do you have a beach or pool location or A hotel, a nudist, or a brothel venues?
Modeling will not work without them.