Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

bmwxx10

Jul 21, 2017
So about this mod... how is it features wise compared to the Sims 4? Does it have more animations? More support? Or less so than Sims 4 mods?
Kinky World (Sims 3) has more features than Wicked Whims (Sims 4), but you can add a few of them with additional mods, for example with Basemental Drugs. But from a support, performance and animations standpoint, I would say Wicked Whims is far superior. But it’s still worth checking out Kinky World for the strengths of Sims 3, for example the Open World.

Reactions: Assser

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017

[KW] Build 398

This is a very small update this time. I'm still busy with KT and had a small problem with One Drive synchronization that made me lose valuable time.
Build 398:
+Fixed: The nurse doesn't try to examine selectable students over and over when all non selectable students have been examined.
+Fixed: Teen Sims are now correctly identified as Teen when the number of days that passed since beginning of the teen age-stage is 0.
+Fixed: Sims should no longer give up when trying to route to the requested room during movie shoot situations.
+Added: New events during sleep. The events only triggers when at least one of the Sims have a specific type of dream.

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
there are 3 fixes and added content that is what it is i am glad just to get anything in this update in was in a month we have waited longer for less this mod (kw) is what keeps sims 3 reverent in my mind ...just saying
For me, i am only still are HOPING this mod starts to be what it used to.

I havent been playing sims 3 for months now. Last time was probably in October or November.

And the last few builds, didnt fix anything. Actually, only brough more bugs. So my trust in a new build with fixes, is very low.

It is true that the last build was 1 month and a week ago. But, only this in a new build? 3 fixes and 1 addition that probably is broken like the last few ones?

Dont want to sound disrepectful or anything @Dalon44 , but it is more then clear that Oniki wants to "milk" her patreons. Pay check with little to no effort.

Problems with One Drive for that long? I dont believe one bit.

But thank you for answering. Will continue to keep watching, and HOPING this changes, for better or worse (Although is hard to get worse)

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
For me, i am only still are HOPING this mod starts to be what it used to.

I havent been playing sims 3 for months now. Last time was probably in October or November.

And the last few builds, didnt fix anything. Actually, only brough more bugs. So my trust in a new build with fixes, is very low.

It is true that the last build was 1 month and a week ago. But, only this in a new build? 3 fixes and 1 addition that probably is broken like the last few ones?

Dont want to sound disrepectful or anything @Dalon44 , but it is more then clear that Oniki wants to "milk" her patreons. Pay check with little to no effort.

Problems with One Drive for that long? I dont believe one bit.

But thank you for answering. Will continue to keep watching, and HOPING this changes, for better or worse (Although is hard to get worse)[/QUOTE

oniki is fazing kw out so she can work on kt ..it is what most of her supporters the bigger ones want the ones that pay more they are killing kw with their wants happens alot in game making and mods just look at vn's here the ntr people take over dev. paltreon pages and force changes in their likes to stories .money talks louder than just fans of the work do ..but unless the world changes that is the way it is

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
So most of her patreons want KW to die is that it?

Thank you for the information @Dalon44

Do you mind if i inform other people in another website?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
So most of her patreons want KW to die is that it?

Thank you for the information @Dalon44

Do you mind if i inform other people in another website?
oniki said it it a post earlier that was posted here that she was gonna wrap up kw and work on kt full time ..a few months ago so sharing it is ok i share everyone should share ..better world for it i think

Reactions: Maledic

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
I was expecting this to happen. The game is old, and with Sims 4 growing not only with dlc and patches but also with mods, was just a matter of time.

I still expected that Oniki would atleast finish the roadmap she did last year (finishing the careers and all). Guess that will not be the case right?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I was expecting this to happen. The game is old, and with Sims 4 growing not only with dlc and patches but also with mods, was just a matter of time.

I still expected that Oniki would atleast finish the roadmap she did last year (finishing the careers and all). Guess that will not be the case right?
she said she was gonna wrap up all the stuff that was started and move on so model career should be finished before she does move on

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
she said she was gonna wrap up all the stuff that was started and move on so model career should be finished before she does move on
Will continue to keep a eye out. Lets see the pace of wrapping KW. With the current pace will take probably a couple of years to be finish.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
there are 3 fixes and added content that is what it is i am glad just to get anything in this update in was in a month we have waited longer for less this mod (kw) is what keeps sims 3 reverent in my mind ...just saying
Great, as always, Dalon! Thanks!

Reactions: _inactive44

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks Dalon44!

[KW] Build 398 Report
Unfortunately, it didn't fix any of the problems from the last version.

- debug notification still displaying despite being disabled
- actor finally worked after 1 day, but it is basically the same as model except Peter is holding a camera
- but most troubling is the lag. Like the last version, almost immediately upon loading. You can visibly see the CPU increase in task manager. Even in normal mode, you can feel a lag. In fast/ultra it is unbearable.

Build 394 is still the most stable in my opinion.

Sep 28, 2017
Kinky World (Sims 3) has more features than Wicked Whims (Sims 4), but you can add a few of them with additional mods, for example with Basemental Drugs. But from a support, performance and animations standpoint, I would say Wicked Whims is far superior. But it’s still worth checking out Kinky World for the strengths of Sims 3, for example the Open World.
Thanks for the response: So to recap, KW is more developed, but the animation quality, and active support for WW is better... also Sims 4 is better performing in general from what I know.

I suppose I'll go with the Sims 4, because while I like TS3 open-world and great features... the thing that'll keep me coming back will probably be a mod like this; and better animations are always welcome.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
The sex mods are valid for medieval sims?
i do not believe they work with medieval ep because kw dose not and you have to have kinkyworld to run animations all other eps are fine but as i remember medieval was stand alone game made with sims 3 engine but it isn not sims 3 compatible

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Do we need to download and install anything else? or just download Kinky World and start playing the game?
Just want to know.