Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

ZombieAnGeL

Apr 14, 2018
do you have the framework from mod the sims ? modfolder/packages/overrides folders in your documents folder ?

im not sure.. i did make a mod folder n a packages folder.. its been so long since i did this i cant remember what to do.. lol

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Alas, could not download cuz my AV detected a virus attached to the file. :eek::cry:
What is your AV? I'm using Kaspersky. Like I said before, my system is clean. This is some false warning.

Edit: I've made an analysis of the file at Virustotal. You can check the results

chreai

Sep 30, 2017
What is your AV? I'm using Kaspersky. Like I said before, my system is clean. This is some false warning.

Edit: I've made an analysis of the file at Virustotal. You can check the results
Hmm. I am using Vipre (which is not on the list, I noticed) but it was actually Windows Defender that blocked it (on a Windows 10 OS). I tried disabling both firewalls, making exceptions, even editing the registry, to no avail. Guess I'm just personally SOL. :cry:

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Generous people like Dalon44 is why I'm sharing this. I'd appreciate it if you don't post this at lover's lab, b/c they're aholes. But honestly, I couldn't care less to that extent. Someone from there will probably steal it, probably that ahole twightlightshit. This is the SM Animations, a rare find. It was originally used with an older animator but someone converted it to KW. However, they did a very quick job and it was loaded with problems. I did a lot of work fixing this and I'll list the work below.

This is a really good pack, worthy of some of the best like Amra or L666. I forgot the count, but I think it is around 50+ animations ranging from bed, couch, chair, floor, and includes 3somes. However, as stated before it is from awhile ago, so 2 things. 1) no sound. 2) it originally uses a different penis so in KW, some animations the penis might be off. It's minor.

First, you need to download the animation pack here:

Then, replace the OKW file with the one in this attachment.

Lastly, register in KW: SManimations

You're Done.

List of Fixes:
- Some animations were with wrong objects, such as shower. Wrong objects were removed from their list.
- A few were in wrong stages, fixed.
- All 3somes were not properly connected to all partners and also in wrong actor place. Fixed.
- ALL animations lacked proper arousal coding, fixed.
- Animations with multiple stages were not connected, fixed.

To my knowledge, I have tested every single animation on here. However, if I missed one or you found something that needs fixing, please reply. I couldn't test it on objects I don't have such as altar or missiletoe.

Anyways, sharing this to show my appreciation to all you other sharers. I don't do animations, but I do know how to fix up these codings. There are a few others out there, old animations, that needs fixing, some I can even directly convert to KW myself. I'll upload more in the future when I'm done.

Thanks!

ZombieAnGeL

Apr 14, 2018
Generous people like Dalon44 is why I'm sharing this. I'd appreciate it if you don't post this at lover's lab, b/c they're aholes. But honestly, I couldn't care less to that extent. Someone from there will probably steal it, probably that ahole twightlightshit. This is the SM Animations, a rare find. It was originally used with an older animator but someone converted it to KW. However, they did a very quick job and it was loaded with problems. I did a lot of work fixing this and I'll list the work below.

This is a really good pack, worthy of some of the best like Amra or L666. I forgot the count, but I think it is around 50+ animations ranging from bed, couch, chair, floor, and includes 3somes. However, as stated before it is from awhile ago, so 2 things. 1) no sound. 2) it originally uses a different penis so in KW, some animations the penis might be off. It's minor.

First, you need to download the animation pack here:

Then, replace the OKW file with the one in this attachment.

Lastly, register in KW: SManimations

You're Done.

List of Fixes:
- Some animations were with wrong objects, such as shower. Wrong objects were removed from their list.
- A few were in wrong stages, fixed.
- All 3somes were not properly connected to all partners and also in wrong actor place. Fixed.
- ALL animations lacked proper arousal coding, fixed.
- Animations with multiple stages were not connected, fixed.

To my knowledge, I have tested every single animation on here. However, if I missed one or you found something that needs fixing, please reply. I couldn't test it on objects I don't have such as altar or missiletoe.

Anyways, sharing this to show my appreciation to all you other sharers. I don't do animations, but I do know how to fix up these codings. There are a few others out there, old animations, that needs fixing, some I can even directly convert to KW myself. I'll upload more in the future when I'm done.

Thanks!

i'm not sure if its only me but this link not working for me.. :( i click on it and nothing happens lol..

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
i transferred it too mega...on a personal note i do not use these animations myself they slow down my laptop
Hey thanks for putting it on mega. I'm kind of curious though, if you don't use these animations, how do you use KW? Or is the # of animations will slow it down? I had thought of the same thing before, so I don't use every animation pack either, just ones I thought were well done.

Thanks again.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hey thanks for putting it on mega. I'm kind of curious though, if you don't use these animations, how do you use KW? Or is the # of animations will slow it down? I had thought of the same thing before, so I don't use every animation pack either, just ones I thought were well done.

Thanks again.
i use l666/amra72/mike24/maryjane/k69/analust i do not need more than that >>i play on a laptop and have over 40 gigs of cc running lol overclocked is a understatement lol

Reactions: littlejeff

littlejeff

Jan 23, 2019
Any reports on 397?

It's not quite working out for me. I tried it twice, both times within 10-15 mins, the game lags to the point it was unplayable. I don't know why. Could just be me. I did clear my caches.

The notification is broken, it reports everything despite I had it disabled. Also, it use to grey out when you switch woohoo objects if there are not enough stages, but now it still has it and gives you the notification there was no stage. I don't know whether that was intentional or glitch.

Most disappointedly is I can't seem to get either modeling or acting to work. Nobody calls, I had to use the debug trigger to get modeling. Peter showed up, asked her to model, but took no pictures and just asked her to pose again. Triggering the acting get the call, but nothing happened.

So I'm sticking with 394. Interested in hearing anyone else, so I know if the problems are isolated to my game.

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Any reports on 397?

It's not quite working out for me. I tried it twice, both times within 10-15 mins, the game lags to the point it was unplayable. I don't know why. Could just be me. I did clear my caches.

The notification is broken, it reports everything despite I had it disabled. Also, it use to grey out when you switch woohoo objects if there are not enough stages, but now it still has it and gives you the notification there was no stage. I don't know whether that was intentional or glitch.

Most disappointedly is I can't seem to get either modeling or acting to work. Nobody calls, I had to use the debug trigger to get modeling. Peter showed up, asked her to model, but took no pictures and just asked her to pose again. Triggering the acting get the call, but nothing happened.

So I'm sticking with 394. Interested in hearing anyone else, so I know if the problems are isolated to my game.
Cant get the careers to work either, it is honestly hilarious how every single build is broken now on top of being too late and having too little content, honestly starting to think shes done with the mod and only bringing out barely tested pseudo updates so she can keep cashing in on her patrons lmao.

Merkle

Jan 25, 2019
[KW] Build 397

+Fixed: DoPaperWork interaction now uses the correct Sit interaction and no longer causes an "Invalid cast exception".

+Fixed: WorkIntoRabbitHole interaction no longer causes a "Null reference exception" when the Sim's occupation is not a School occupation.

+Fixed: The PhotoShoot situation is now correctly created again (if required) upon receiving a phone call from Peter Swiftfingers.

+Fixed: Sims no longer complain about the lack of privacy when there is plenty of private space around them.

+Fixed: Students no longer spam reaction dialog when the teacher strips in class.

+Fixed: The HighSchool situation no longer pushes teen Sims to register to HighSchool if HighSchool Auto Management is disabled.

+Added: Acting career 2nd situation. Building a movie studio is not required but recommended. Any lot is usable, just make sure it contains objects compatible with woohoo interactions (couch, bed, chair, coffee table, etc…).

+Added: New animations have been added to the join interaction when a Sim takes a shower or plays game on arcade machine.

I'm getting these message boxes for a few of the interactions. Is there a setting I'm missing?

1548645274630.png

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
Cant get the careers to work either, it is honestly hilarious how every single build is broken now on top of being too late and having too little content, honestly starting to think shes done with the mod and only bringing out barely tested pseudo updates so she can keep cashing in on her patrons lmao.
Thank you for saving me the time to test.

I think it is time for me to let go not only the mod but also Sims 3. The game is already old, and this mod is getting ridiculous each version comes.

For the last 6 months every version is broken, weekly updates becomes 2 updates a month (if not only 1 actually). The majority of animation modders moved to Sims 4 some time ago. And the Sims 4 is getting better (with mods), dispite not being open-world like Sims 3.

I know it is old but, the quote from The Dark Knight, is perfect so for for this mod. "You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain".

But i do have a question for thoses that are patrons. How do you people continue to support Oniki? For what i saw with "Kinky Tales", you people can support others on patreon with way better games. And as far as "Kinky World", well, her commitment is showing.

ara shadow

Nov 13, 2018
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry to bother you guys but I am an absolute noob at Sims 3 (I'm literally downloading it as I type). I have been trying to check out some mods and CC for the game but it is a bit overwhelming so would you be able to give me some recommendations?
I also have some specific questions like:
1) which version of KW is stable?
2) should I and can I use Awesome Mod and Nraas or do they conflict?
3) Does the murder mod work and are there other mods for adding violence to the game?
4) Can you recommend CC skins and such?
5) What mods or CC are essential for your game play?

I know that's a lot so thank you in advance for any suggestions!