Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I didnt mean that they ARE debug messages, I meant that they LOOK like debug messages. With underscores and stuff.
that is what happens when a modder/programmer does the messages lol but the extra code to be written to say space equals underscore would break things to be honest and make mod way bigger i have never noticed the messages before but i am a programmer so it looks normal to me

gtamanie

Oct 21, 2017
that is what happens when a modder/programmer does the messages lol but the extra code to be written to say space equals underscore would break things to be honest and make mod way bigger i have never noticed the messages before but i am a programmer so it looks normal to me
So youre saying this is what it should look like? Well okay then.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
oniki's christmas post

Merry Christmas
I wish you all a merry Christmas.
I would like to make a Christmas present, but the demo version of KT is not ready yet. The last days I spent on improving the models. I really hope you enjoy the result. The next build of KW will be available before this weekend and will contain the first level of acting career and the "depraved" version of the Swing, HangOut and Push interactions.
I kiss you all ,
Oniki

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
onki's christmas post

Merry Christmas
I wish you all a merry Christmas.
I would like to make a Christmas present, but the demo version of KT is not ready yet. The last days I spent on improving the models. I really hope you enjoy the result. The next build of KW will be available before this weekend and will contain the first level of acting career and the "depraved" version of the Swing, HangOut and Push interactions.
I kiss you all ,
Oniki
Thank you so much sir/madam! Not all heroes wear cape!

Reactions: _inactive44

GodlessFox

Aug 23, 2018
Only thing i want now is threesome animations lots of threesome. If there are any patrons of animators can they pls tell them to give us more threesome animation?

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
No word from oniki yet I guess before weekend means something different lol
Its kinda hilarious how even when she sets short term deadlines (i mean the post was literally on Monday, thats a span of 4 days) she STILL fails to meet them lmao. And thats apart from the fact that its already been 23 days since the last version again which was only a hotfix.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
[KW] Build 395

Sorry for the delay. it took me more time than expected to correctly use the VideoCamera.

+Fixed: Broken Sims' SimDescription is now fixed (or recreated if necessary) when instantiated. This should solve several error when starting a situation that needs to spawn npcs.

+Fixed: Several tests have been added in the LoadFixup mothod of the high school location to prevent errors when the rabbit hole has been destroyed (after an upgrade for example).

+Added: Kinky modifications to the Swing and HangOut interactions on SwingSet. Make sure you have registered animations package that add woohoo stages to this kind of objects to fully enjoy the modifications.

+Added: The acting career is now available for Sims that have completed the last modeling opportunity (with Bretzel Washington). If you want to skip the modeling career, you can use the debug interaction. KinkyMod/Careers/Sim_JoinCareer: Acting.

This is an early version of the career. Only the first level is available and it's still incomplete. In the next update. you'll have to register a movie studio (there will be no requirement).

Note: At this time, Generations EP is required because of the Camera object.

Maledic

Sep 15, 2017
So, how exactly does the acting career works?

I join, get a phone call, and nothing happens?

It says incomplete, but it seems is in the very beginning with nothing after joining it (unless i am doing something wrong)

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
So, how exactly does the acting career works?

I join, get a phone call, and nothing happens?

It says incomplete, but it seems is in the very beginning with nothing after joining it (unless i am doing something wrong)
+Added: The acting career is now available for Sims that have completed the last modeling opportunity (with Bretzel Washington). If you want to skip the modeling career, you can use the debug interaction. KinkyMod/Careers/Sim_JoinCareer: Acting.

This is an early version of the career. Only the first level is available and it's still [[[incomplete]]]]. In the next update. you'll have to register a movie studio (there will be no requirement).

Which means it is only the stage set no content yet next build should be more ..and it was 2 days late not that i was counting lol before weekend means by friday

thrtrq

Feb 21, 2018
Thank you for sharing the new version and answer @Dalon44 , but...

OMG LOL

So basically another upload with nothing? Just added a phonecall and nothing more?

WOW

Glad is not my money she is getting
And thats after 1 month of wait lmao. There used to be a time when there were actually weekly versions with actual content in them, i really wonder how she has kept so many patrons.

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
you need the animations for swing done by l666 to use swing stage and hangout kink i believe they are in l666 animations package might have been l666 kinky package