Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
I absolutely love this mod. Thanks for sharing! I just experienced the hottest thing about this mod. My faithful Sim spent the night out with her guy bff and got so horny she climbed on top of him while sleeping. It was so awesome to watch. The role-play aspect of this mod makes WW look incredibly boring.
I haven't seen a woman climbing a sleeping man. I just saw a man do it to a sleeping woman.

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem, hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. My towns teens all just stand there at the school door, inside (they're not stuck) when there is a prom. They just stand there, occasionally one or two will wander off for food or to use the bathroom. Also does anyone know any sites for male bondage/goth gear? Like dom male.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have a problem, hoping someone can shed some light on this issue. My towns teens all just stand there at the school door, inside (they're not stuck) when there is a prom. They just stand there, occasionally one or two will wander off for food or to use the bathroom. Also does anyone know any sites for male bondage/goth gear? Like dom male.
1) All the teen sims at school are gathering at one point on ground, but are blocking each other. It is best to debug "unlock sim" to free each one.

2) search "sexysims" has bondage wall bars & "dog floor thing?" that work with kinkyworld and a few clothing. If you like poses this site has that stuff too.

Reactions: mineiros123

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
What's new in 273?

Hopefully he fixed the WoohooContinue not working some of the time. I didn't know there was a Sims 3 KW thread on this forum. I usually went to the 8chn posts.
Link of the 8chn plz?

I haven't test the woohoo continue feature. What is it actually?

May 16, 2017
What's new in 273?

Link of the 8chn plz?

I haven't test the woohoo continue feature. What is it actually?
ie; Woohoo on bed then click on nearby sofa and choose WoohooContinue and after the bed sequence they are supposed to walk over to the sofa to continue. Though sometimes they get unaligned and float in mid air humping nothing.

I sent you the link on profile.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a problem where majority of animations don't appear anymore? Guess the packages need updating sadly the animators don't care anymore and moved onto the Sims 4.