Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

Jun 19, 2017
I'm looking the onikikay patreon and i find about "PieMenu" and "Lady666 animations fixed"
I just wanted to know what is it if is any "important" download or something
(And i cant see because i not a patreon :v)
Can anyone say what is these things?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I'm looking the onikikay patreon and i find about "PieMenu" and "Lady666 animations fixed"
I just wanted to know what is it if is any "important" download or something
(And i cant see because i not a patreon :v)
Can anyone say what is these things?
is our go to on this kinda stuff ...maybe he will let us know soon ..i would like to know also

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
I updated to latest version and now every Sim in the game auto accepts every single woohoo request. I recall in the old version being an option to turn on and off the auto accept but I can't find it now.

Anyone know where the option is?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I updated to latest version and now every Sim in the game auto accepts every single woohoo request. I recall in the old version being an option to turn on and off the auto accept but I can't find it now.

Anyone know where the option is?
from kinkyworld menu go to settings then miscellaneous and turn on debug now click sim and from kinkyworld menu click debug on first pie menu always accept make sure its off ...hope this helps

Reactions: Pimpim

Nevner

Jun 3, 2017
The mod works well when I first create a new world but after I load it back it says it can't find any animations, this doesn't happen when I start another new game.
Is anybody else having this problem?

Reactions: jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
If I understand correctly we can play the sims nude version could you help me to concretize my dream I'm a computer noob a big noob

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
8 you will need the mods to get it to work ..they are at ..mod the sims ...loverslab ...and different sites the kinkyworld mod here a few pages back is the lastest on that one but will need the animations from loverslab ..the mod install to game mod is at mod the sims ...they explain how to install it there pretty nicely ..hope this helps

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
8 you will need the mods to get it to work ..they are at ..mod the sims ...loverslab ...and different sites the kinkyworld mod here a few pages back is the lastest on that one but will need the animations from loverslab ..the mod install to game mod is at mod the sims ...they explain how to install it there pretty nicely ..hope this helps
I give you my apologies beforehand because I have not understood your explanation can you tell me the steps to make one by one thanks in advance and still desolate if his tembete takes you not the head ) Or a more or less correct translation

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
I give you my apologies beforehand because I have not understood your explanation can you tell me the steps to make one by one thanks in advance and still desolate if his tembete takes you not the head ) Or a more or less correct translation

this link is to site page with all info you need

Last edited:
Reactions: jfredy78

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
your game version is old which means your crack is older too ..get game update at games4all.com and newest crack to ..both are at games4all.com hope this helps ..patch 1.67.2
Sorry it's too bad done for big dicks like month I can not even get to download the latest version of a LOL games then follow the explanation in English in addition it's hell I give up so much worse Thanks to all

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Good evening has all I see to see that his walk for the sims 4 is true or not ????