Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Anyone know of a way to disable pubic hair?
My Sims always have a huge 70's bush, and shaving it does nothing... It stays huge and hairy. Disabling the Pubic hair in the Kinky settings does nothing, the huge bush stays.

Is there a file i can remove or something to get rid of it?

EDIT>>> NM< found it... If anyone else runs into the problem, you can remove the file > ONIKI_PubicHairs.package < from the package folder. Seems to resolve it without any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: mineiros123

DrFe3lgo0d

Aug 20, 2017
Hey guys,

How do you stop KW from changing incompatible Outfits/Running Outfit Compatibility checks?

These latest Builds are changing incompatible Outfits straight away - I'm stuck using the last Public Release as at least it seems to wait a lil' while before applying changing Outfits.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hello,
Some time ago I've seen this mod and thought it would be fun to get it, however I don't have Sims 3. Sims 3 is currently on sale on Steam and I'm considering getting it (not just for this mod, generally anyway). I was wondering if I'd need anything extra. Do I just get Sims 3, download this mod, install/run in it, whatever I need to do and everything works or do I need to have something else downloaded and maybe have specific DLC's?
Thank you

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Hello,
Some time ago I've seen this mod and thought it would be fun to get it, however I don't have Sims 3. Sims 3 is currently on sale on Steam and I'm considering getting it (not just for this mod, generally anyway). I was wondering if I'd need anything extra. Do I just get Sims 3, download this mod, install/run in it, whatever I need to do and everything works or do I need to have something else downloaded and maybe have specific DLC's?
Thank you
You can run this mod just with vanilla game.
Some functions will require specifics dlc's.