Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

SharkCB

Sep 17, 2017
It's build 365 (only wrong titled) and I discovered this info on internet:

Build 365 (it is 365)

+Fixed: A synchronization problem occuring when a Sim wants to join a WooHooSequence causing The Sims 3 to freeze forever. The freeze was random and even if I didn't have one during all my tests since I "fixed" the bug, I'm not 100% sure it is gone. Let me know if it still happens.
+Fixed: Exception error when updating a Disease which current stage is Invalid.
+Fixed: Exception error when the list of Sims currently on a lot is modified while performing a privacy check.
+Fixed: Exception error occuring when displaying a Debug notification and the SimDescription is null.
+Fixed: Exception error occuring when a SimDescription is destroyed while updating its SimData.
+Fixed: MountSimOnAllFours interaction no longer loops forever.
+Fixed: Several problem in FixOutfit method (used by FixInvisibleSim) that was causing some CAS part to be detected as invalid (mixed ages, genders or outfit categories).

+Modified: HighSchool uniforms can now be set per school location if there is more than one high school is the same town. You'll probably have to recreate the uniform.

Note: If no CAS part is displayed in CAS screen when creating or editing a KW uniform, this is probably because you're using NRaas MasterControllerIntergration. I'll try to find a workaround.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
Mineiros2, you're an actual saint. I used to be a patron, but the way that non-patrons were being treated made me stop shoveling over money. You're the best!!