Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

G

GeoBemis67

30~40? I wait 5...
Probably all the hairs I got slowing everything down I should get rid of them don't really need them. All the Store Stuff amounts to around 10 gigs.
On a New Game it takes about 3-4 minutes too load up but after around the 5th or 6th generation everything just takes forever to load. But on the bright side with it taking that long I can cook my diner and eat it while I wait or just go next door and bang the slutty college girl.

Jun 19, 2017
Probably all the hairs I got slowing everything down I should get rid of them don't really need them. All the Store Stuff amounts to around 10 gigs.
On a New Game it takes about 3-4 minutes too load up but after around the 5th or 6th generation everything just takes forever to load. But on the bright side with it taking that long I can cook my diner and eat it while I wait or just go next door and bang the slutty college girl.
Lmao, the sims 5 wil come and you waiting the 3 load
(Clean the cache files, maybe help...)

G

GeoBemis67

Lmao, the sims 5 wil come and you waiting the 3 load
(Clean the cache files, maybe help...)
And if we do get a Sims 5 EA will probably screw it up as always. I clear the caches after every game session and since I have a pre-2012 base game disc I can bypass the launcher. I did take out the hairs took about 7 minutes to load my largest Save Game.

Jun 19, 2017
And if we do get a Sims 5 EOA will probably screw it up as always. I clear the caches after every game session and since I have a pre-2012 base game disc I can bypass the launcher. I did take out the hairs took about 7 minutes to load my largest Save Game.
Shit, that was much hair...
I only have male cc because only play with males :v but i never will have so many ccs like that...
I found about some guys talking about "EA want make the sims 5 innovative" (or something like that) but i dunno
Maybe the open world back and some things like that :v

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And if we do get a Sims 5 EA will probably screw it up as always. I clear the caches after every game session and since I have a pre-2012 base game disc I can bypass the launcher. I did take out the hairs took about 7 minutes to load my largest Save Game.
EA made Sims 4 enjoyable. When they resurrected Maxis to make Sims 4, they had no idea how do work with Python scripting. EA's dumped a lot of money into it now, and unfortunately expects everyone else to do the same (*cough* Katy Perry stuff pack *cough*)
Let's hope the planned Pets pack isn't as invasive as the one in S3. They shouldn't even be planning a fifth game while they're still updating the fourth.

My biggest gripe with mods like this one is that it's Dick-centric. There's very little content (it seems) for Girly Fun.

Reactions: Ifrit158
G

GeoBemis67

EA made Sims 4 enjoyable. When they resurrected Maxis to make Sims 4, they had no idea how do work with Python scripting. EA's dumped a lot of money into it now, and unfortunately expects everyone else to do the same (*cough* Katy Perry stuff pack *cough*)
Let's hope the planned Pets pack isn't as invasive as the one in S3. They shouldn't even be planning a fifth game while they're still updating the fourth.

My biggest gripe with mods like this one is that it's Dick-centric. There's very little content (it seems) for Girly Fun.
Uh no EA made it into crap it was all the complaints ten of thousands of them that made them start listening to the fans.
The development of Sims 3 started in 2005 and the development of Sims 4 started in 2010 the original Maxis team disbanded back in 2012 when EA forced most of them out and brought in the current Maxis Team they never brought the old team back and Maxis was never resurrected as the studio had never been closed.
The Pets pack or Cats and dogs as they call it has been out for awhile now.
EA said they haven't even started the development of a Sims 5 but if they do plan to bring a Sims 5 they would already be developing it as speak and would've started it 2 yrs ago that is if they plan to to release another one as EA is a creature of habit kinda figure if they take that much time to develop before releasing they'd actually do a better job.
And uh yeah actually they do know how to work with Python as the Sims 3 used C++, C# and Python.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Uh no EA made it into crap it was all the complaints ten of thousands of them that made them start listening to the fans.
The development of Sims 3 started in 2005 and the development of Sims 4 started in 2010 the original Maxis team disbanded back in 2012 when EA forced most of them out and brought in the current Maxis Team they never brought the old team back and Maxis was never resurrected as the studio had never been closed.
The Pets pack or Cats and dogs as they call it has been out for awhile now.
EA said they haven't even started the development of a Sims 5 but if they do plan to bring a Sims 5 they would already be developing it as speak and would've started it 2 yrs ago that is if they plan to to release another one as EA is a creature of habit kinda figure if they take that much time to develop before releasing they'd actually do a better job.
And uh yeah actually they do know how to work with Python as the Sims 3 used C++, C# and Python.
You sound like a stereotypical EA=Shite arguer. EA brought back the Maxis team BECAUSE of the fans. And when the fans weren't happy with what Maxis put out for the S4 base game, EA started the full and complete closure of Maxis. Then came the game packs and stuff packs... And there's a bucketload of more things to do. We actually have EA to THANK for that. A Maxis rep at the time said that they didn't know how to implement Swimming Pools and Toddlers. DIDN'T KNOW HOW. EA already knew how.
S4 runs like a treat in comparison to S3. So explain to me why Sims 3 suffers from lag and errors the way it does while Sims 4 doesn't need external cleaning. Even with all of EA's extra stuff for S4 (which you think is now shit because EA made stuff for it and EA=Shite) there's never any stuck sims anywhere - one of the big problems with S3.
Did you actually play Sims 4 Base Game? Doesn't sound like you did. I found it hollow and practically empty.
I might get the Pets pack (I refuse utterly to use the longer name)... Actually, no I won't. Three bad Pets expansions in a row is too much.

Lastly, LEARN PROPER FUCKING PUNCTUATION!
Seriously, it's one of my biggest hates. It makes what might otherwise be a well-thought-out argument an incomprehensible mess. I won't clog this thread up any further. Any counter-arguments like that one will be summarily ignored. This thread isn't the place for it, anyway.

Jun 19, 2017

dick centric? The sims are normally straight centric but if you see any other game sex mod (skyrim, fallout) they are extremelly lesbian with rare patchs for males
And a big part of the sims players are women (you wanting or not) so, will be

Jun 19, 2017
And for who say things like: "The sims 4 is shit"
Just think: what they will add to make the game better?
Open world? Oh, too late
Cars? For what? Waste your motherlode money?
They miss some things in some expansions and some useless packs but if you think, what they will add?
2014, when only the base exist ,much things to add make the game empty but now whe have packs for everything (a luxury party to baby party) what you want more?

Reactions: simmysim
G

GeoBemis67

You sound like a stereotypical EA=Shite arguer. EA brought back the Maxis team BECAUSE of the fans. And when the fans weren't happy with what Maxis put out for the S4 base game, EA started the full and complete closure of Maxis. Then came the game packs and stuff packs... And there's a bucketload of more things to do. We actually have EA to THANK for that. A Maxis rep at the time said that they didn't know how to implement Swimming Pools and Toddlers. DIDN'T KNOW HOW. EA already knew how.
S4 runs like a treat in comparison to S3. So explain to me why Sims 3 suffers from lag and errors the way it does while Sims 4 doesn't need external cleaning. Even with all of EA's extra stuff for S4 (which you think is now shit because EA made stuff for it and EA=Shite) there's never any stuck sims anywhere - one of the big problems with S3.
Did you actually play Sims 4 Base Game? Doesn't sound like you did. I found it hollow and practically empty.
I might get the Pets pack (I refuse utterly to use the longer name)... Actually, no I won't. Three bad Pets expansions in a row is too much.

Lastly, LEARN PROPER FUCKING PUNCTUATION!
Seriously, it's one of my biggest hates. It makes what might otherwise be a well-thought-out argument an incomprehensible mess. I won't clog this thread up any further. Any counter-arguments like that one will be summarily ignored. This thread isn't the place for it, anyway.
Not worth my time you can read this thread but I don't think you will
It was The Sims Studio that developed The Sims 4 and was shutdown not Maxis.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
*sigh*
dick centric? The sims are normally straight centric but if you see any other game sex mod (skyrim, fallout) they are extremelly lesbian with rare patchs for males
And a big part of the sims players are women (you wanting or not) so, will be
I play lesbian sims. The content for them is frankly underwhelming. My sims definitely do not want dicks. If I could manage animations, I'd do it myself. I was so off-put by the extra moodlets and added sims that only serve to make the game even laggier and bug-ridden with pathing errors that I deleted it. Couple that with the very very limited "bonus traits" -- which are centred mostly on having a dick or liking Big Boobs, Big Ass or Pubes. None of which I like.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
*sigh*
I play lesbian sims. The content for them is frankly underwhelming. My sims definitely do not want dicks. If I could manage animations, I'd do it myself. I was so off-put by the extra moodlets and added sims that only serve to make the game even laggier and bug-ridden with pathing errors that I deleted it. Couple that with the very very limited "bonus traits" -- which are centred mostly on having a dick or liking Big Boobs, Big Ass or Pubes. None of which I like.
check out ll it have mods you prolly like, new animations(lesbians)

not sure if you can see the links if you not a member

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
check out ll it have mods you prolly like, new animations(lesbians)

not sure if you can see the links if you not a member
Sweet, thanks. If only I could deactivate the "bonus traits" and extra moodlets. I'll keep an eye on development. Thank you!

Jun 19, 2017
*sigh*
Well, animations is a problem because i dont see anyone making nothing for sims 3
Bonus traits its so random, i never noticed a diference :/
And sure... looks like all the animations need a dick... (and need a strapon for the females...) its like i said, everything with focus on straight couple

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
Well, animations is a problem because i dont see anyone making nothing for sims 3
Bonus traits its so random, i never noticed a diference :/
And sure... looks like all the animations need a dick... (and need a strapon for the females...) its like i said, everything with focus on straight couple
ll have a couple of peeps that made animations for FF, most are complete packs, amra packs have FF in it, but most who made new animations for sims 3 stopped some time ago, just check out my link and check out the animation pacs, they are pretty good

as for better control of the game check this link out

Jun 19, 2017
ll have a couple of peeps that made animations for FF, most are complete packs, amra packs have FF in it, but most who made new animations for sims 3 stopped some time ago, just check out my link and check out the animation pacs, they are pretty good

as for better control of the game check this link out
Yeah, sadly stopped
What is FF? I dont know these animations things :/
Ok lets check the animations, hope if have for m2m (only play with males :p ... and all sims of my city are males e.e)
Nrass makes the best sims 3 mods ever