DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
title_v1.0.png
Overview:
For those who Liked "Futa in the Police Academy": this game will bring you the unforgettable impressions.
The rest of you, you'll find something to enjoy, to be excited about.​

Updated: 2018-12-21
Developer/Publisher: FutaBox
Censorship: No
Language: English
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Others:
Unofficial Android by @the66

8d32vmV.png Nve2MmT.png J5Nxquy.png GXziTLd.png EVgQ4e4.png th2.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
One of the most interesting futa games made after "Futanari Quest", and better than that for sure, putted on hold for this.

Glad I'm not a patreon of his, otherwise I would've unsubscribed immediately.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
wait so what about futa in the police academy and isnt the guy also doing a simpsons game aswell now?
This is a direct continuation of the "Academy" but this story parallels the main story. And about Simpsons, the news is coming soon.

Another creator who seemingly can't make up his mind on what he wants and as a result he leaves us with several decent, but unfinished, games.
If we had more support, we wouldn't have to create several projects.

• Haha
Reactions: joik-best

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It doesn't work that way. The more projects you have on the go the less likely people are to back, too many instances of projects being abandoned because devs keep switching trying to chase that money instead of finishing one project and showing the players a dev they can trust.

All this shows is you can't commit to one game so people are now thinking why should we commit our money to them. Simply put, you shot yourself in the foot.

A lot of players tend to wait and see if a game will get regular updates so when updates stop and new games appear they lose interest. You are trying to chase the money without giving it a chance to grow organically and it doesn't work that way.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
isnt transformation ?

she look like a normal women in the first pic in cop outfit to me... :/ hmm
and then she have a dick in last pic o_O

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
isnt transformation ?

she look like a normal women in the first pic in cop outfit to me... :/ hmm
and then she have a dick in last pic o_O
Looks like you didn't play the first project. She is a futa from the birth (if I remember correctly), it's not transformation.

Reactions: Verdux_Xudrev

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like you didn't play the first project. She is a futa from the birth (if I remember correctly), it's not transformation.
oh, soo i guess she twisted it into her own ass or something for keeping such a flat area ( that should hurt a bit lol )

i was confuse by that, and even more by the maid outfit XD

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This is a direct continuation of the "Academy" but this story parallels the main story. And about Simpsons, the news is coming soon.

Kind of wonder what is the reasoning of "because we don't have a lot of support we have to create several projects", just asking.

If you wanted to do something like that then do short games but finished, it would make more sense for me, but even so most patreons have a slow start and by updating and doing things right they grow bit by bit.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
It doesn't work that way. The more projects you have on the go the less likely people are to back, too many instances of projects being abandoned because devs keep switching trying to chase that money instead of finishing one project and showing the players a dev they can trust.

All this shows is you can't commit to one game so people are now thinking why should we commit our money to them. Simply put, you shot yourself in the foot.

A lot of players tend to wait and see if a game will get regular updates so when updates stop and new games appear they lose interest. You are trying to chase the money without giving it a chance to grow organically and it doesn't work that way.
This is truth.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.
Let me explain.

Firstly, when our team came on patreon, we hardly had any experience in game development, and, to be honest, my arts were not very promising. But when we've learned more about that and improved the skills, we've started paying more and more attention to the project. I liked and still like what I'm doing.

Secondly, about finances, we still aren't getting more than $400 on patreon. Now cut that in half and you'll see what I personally get. You seriously think I should be afraid of losing this money?

Thirdly, I envy those people who can create only one project, get a good support, and just keep developing it. We're not having any luck but we're trying hard to do it in the future.

In saying this, I don't want to hurt anybody because there are lots of very good people here, at this forum.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
First thing making several games at same time might end in a major failure, cause having so many projects how the hell are u going to update all of them? if its a really choice here cause after launch first version of the game u go do other project and leave that one abandoned (so to be extact here this is a way to lose interest of the game and losing patreons)
There is alot of people that are still learning to use the game programs like RPGM or Renpy, etc and they dont quit after release or after 1st update, and art is one of the points of the game but for first game its normal if the person its good at it, check "a town uncovered" the art aint great but its unique in a certain way and still got alot of popularity cause he didnt quit after launch or after 1st update he kept going and gain popularity and won some patreons over the time.
Beside u cant never expect after releasing a small portion of the game getting alot of patreons with just one glance of the game u need to keep going, if u are a person that cant even keep doing a single game means u are not ready to make games, if u did like 6 update and see like im not getting alot of good review almost all of them is saying the game aint good then u decide abandon or try to fix the game.

Sorry for my english.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
First thing making several games at same time might end in a major failure, cause having so many projects how the hell are u going to update all of them? if its a really choice here cause after launch first version of the game u go do other project and leave that one abandoned (so to be extact here this is a way to lose interest of the game and losing patreons)
There is alot of people that are still learning to use the game programs like RPGM or Renpy, etc and they dont quit after release or after 1st update, and art is one of the points of the game but for first game its normal if the person its good at it, check "a town uncovered" the art aint great but its unique in a certain way and still got alot of popularity cause he didnt quit after launch or after 1st update he kept going and gain popularity and won some patreons over the time.
Beside u cant never expect after releasing a small portion of the game getting alot of patreons with just one glance of the game u need to keep going, if u are a person that cant even keep doing a single game means u are not ready to make games, if u did like 6 update and see like im not getting alot of good review almost all of them is saying the game aint good then u decide abandon or try to fix the game.

Sorry for my english.
you said all the things im thinking but to lazy to type

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.
Let me explain.

Firstly, when our team came on patreon, we hardly had any experience in game development, and, to be honest, my arts were not very promising. But when we've learned more about that and improved the skills, we've started paying more and more attention to the project. I liked and still like what I'm doing.

Secondly, about finances, we still aren't getting more than $400 on patreon. Now cut that in half and you'll see what I personally get. You seriously think I should be afraid of losing this money?

Thirdly, I envy those people who can create only one project, get a good support, and just keep developing it. We're not having any luck but we're trying hard to do it in the future.

In saying this, I don't want to hurt anybody because there are lots of very good people here, at this forum.
nope..

YOU are a TEAM.

thats a huge difference with someone SOLO.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
for some of us it seems they are after the money and not after the love of doing games

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes