VN Ren'Py The Seven Symphonies: A dark lord adult game

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
For the last few weeks, I've been developing a conquest visual novel set in a dark fantasy world made in Koikatsu. I'm doing this as a hobby so my skills aren't as sharp as some would expect. Yet, I won't let that stop me.

The basic premise is you play as the main character who lives in a dark fantasy world where kingdoms are in constant war with each other—taking riches, resources, and women as trophies. He hopes to join a mercenary group to follow in his father's footsteps as a great warrior. During the recruitment ceremony, a dark knight invades and kidnaps his mother, hoping to find the "Conductor". So he sets to explore the world in search of his mother and find out what this conductor is.

It will be a simple game. This is a visual novel with multiple branching paths and a card combat system. Your choices will determine the fate of your followers and harem. You can be a good person helping villages and forming alliances with powerful figures. Or be a conqueror taking from villages and dominating women. Some choices will close some paths, others will open new paths. The main character won't be the only one making choices. You will also be deciding for the girls as well. Their future will be in your hands.

There will also be paths I call Character Ascension quests. During the intervals of the main story, a character will go on a journey and learn new powers that unlock new paths and skills. For example, a character will be given a choice which you'll decide. It could be earth, nature, or air. If you choose air path the character will be able to lift the earth and create sky islands for the armies to live in or with the nature path she will instead create giant trees that shield your followers from invaders.

This game's tags will be rape, BDSM, multiple endings, monsters(Orcs, Goblins, tentacles), male domination, female domination, lesbian(yuri), and corruption. I'm also considering other tags like ntr, pregnancy, gay(yaoi), and sharing. This will not have the death of any girls or gore.

I have things planned all the way to update 10. I planned six main girls for the harem, three Ascension quests, and multiple choices for armies and allies for you to lead.

I'm halfway through the first build and it's going fine. I'm not as experienced in Koikatsu as others so it's not coming out exactly as I wanted, but this is a hobby and I'm still learning.

Hope people will find this interesting. Wish me luck!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor