VN Others Completed The separate ways [v1.0] [KAMMUK]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
This goes to my personal top 5 most ridiculous projects I have ever seen on this site :ROFLMAO:
I'm not even gonna play it, screenshots alone provide sufficient entertainment.
1. Ellie looks like a buff dude with tits.
2. Little alien guy - just wtf?!
3. Engrish is top tier.
4. Overview gets straight to the point, I like that - no bullshit excuse for a story about dead fathers or isekai service trucks.
"Denga Bangs Ellie" - clear, minimalistic approach works wonders sometimes!

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
4. Overview gets straight to the point, I like that - no bullshit excuse for a story about dead fathers or isekai service trucks.
"Denga Bangs Ellie" - clear, minimalistic approach works wonders sometimes!
If they kept it that way the game would be less ridiculous but they added a weird intro about how the group is lost in the forest, Denga is great at navigation and a half alien born after his father came to earth and fucked a human, for some reason there's a hotel and Joel is very stubborn?

4access

Dec 20, 2019
Sorry to be negative, but model posing is very bad. Clipping of extremities and body? Is the author blind or what? I use Daz Studio as a hobby and I can pose better than that. Also writing is banal -- I'd expect that from a pre-rendered "comic" in a PDF sold on Renderotica, but a game with promo screenshots that are this bad isn't even worth downloading.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I found this to be more hilarious then anything. Elli looks like they hit her with a growth ray as she looks huge. It does need a lot of proof reading as the Engrish is pretty strong.

Jul 26, 2019
it's like that sy-fi movie with the guy from shaun of the dead and Seth Rogan, what was it called, Paul? It's like that but harder to watch.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Like it.
Keep up the work you will only get better.
If buff/Fit women is your art style then make sure that you dont crossover in the trans or men looking women.
If cheating/ntr or monsters is where u are going then refine that.
Story matters a lot even if the VN is pretty short.You can always ask other creators for permission to remake their stry in yourart style.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
The game, plus the description, plus the dialogue, this is awfully great, and greatly awful, I love it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes