VN Others Completed The Senator's Daughter [v1.3.2] [KexBoy]

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
This game is in serious need of a revamp.

I got frustrated once I realized gameplay was basically randomly checking every location to find the one where the story progresses - or even worse, that you're supposed to go home and sleep.

I gave up on it once I progressed to the brothel and realized you're supposed to grind money somehow to check out all four girls.

The premise is interesting, but the creators doesn't seem very interested in offering up the goods. Here are a few suggestions:

1) In the initial flashback there is a daughter, which you then never see again (at least I didn't). Why can't we go home and be lecherous about her?

2) You should totally be able to sneak into the senator's villa and fuck the wife when the senator is away.

3) each of the daughter's friends should be conquest-able. You might even make a bit of extra money by stealing from them, blackmailing them or shaming them into giving you money.... money you need for the brothel grind.

Other than those easy three improvements, the actual story needs much more clues and hints. Sometimes you do understand where to go to find the next clue, but far too often I just give up, click everything and then go to bed. That is not fun gameplay.

And above all: a way to measure progress!

When I gave up, I had no clue if I had played through 5% or 50% of the content...

Reactions: Enot1964

Night

Nov 7, 2016
I played it to completion got all 4 endings (which I hated). It's very short (under 2 hours), two locations, the town square and temple of Venus are never even used. All endings are based on how you handle a moral choice in the last 2 minutes of the game (4 paths) other than that it's completely linear. Just figuring out what you need to click to advance its basically a very bad point and click adventure game. There where a few looping scenes I loaded a save and just avoided returning to the locations.

The artist is talented but sex scenes are very short with no text at all. Whole game is written in error filled English which is usually understandable but occasionally has major problems including making one of the endings hard to understand. It felt like the story was intended to be longer and was cut down to finish the game faster and it shows with the lack of background on the setting and most characters.

Overall a merciful short game with bad writing, bad game play and good art that's poorly utilized. Not recommend and I would not support developer in future projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: leelsas

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Censeo haec perfidi repraesentatio de Roma utpote linguam Latinam est absentis en dialogus.
Rule 5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Praeesset V: nos sumus per solum Anglis civitatis. Provide autem post translationem placet cum vestris si enim non in English

Ngl, i ran this shit through translate a few times and it is so bad but will have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Rule 5: We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Praeesset V: nos sumus per solum Anglis civitatis. Provide autem post translationem placet cum vestris si enim non in English

Ngl, i ran this shit through translate a few times and it is so bad but will have to do.
I think they were just trying to be cute and make a comment in Latin cuz the game is based on ancient Rome.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think they were just trying to be cute and make a comment in Latin cuz the game is based on ancient Rome.
It's a stupid language, try translating that rule. It's messier than the cookie monster puppet.

Chamanchiddi

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 129118

Overview:
Ancient Rome. Awesome story about searching the missing daughter of an influential senator. In the game you'll try the role of the ex-centurion, and now a free man named Vitus.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-15
Release Date: 2019-09-05
Developer: KexBoy
Censored: None
Version: 1.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important: if you have save files of the game, please load saves files before you went to the witch's home.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 129120 View attachment 160758 View attachment 160759 View attachment 160760 View attachment 160757 View attachment 168841
Can i run this game in android if yes then how

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes