venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Also if do a poll like that always include a none of the above option, since none of those fetishes particularly appeal to me as such. I said it on other threads as well, devs are free to include any fetish they want, but on the whole it is better to have a limited amount of fetishes that support each other as have every fetish included known to mankind however popular to a particular player base on its own.

Unless dev of course can work 80 hours a day on game and include insane amount of content, else players always get into a situation even if they do not hate the particular fetish, but it is just not hot to them, they have to go through 4 boring sex scenes to get to one they do like. Mostly leading to a player deciding the game is not for them, even if tags say it should be. :p Better to concentrate on a few fetishes that make sense together where the people that like them really enjoy it as try to appease every fetish. An example of one I do not like, female domination goes reasonably well with pegging, female on man and so on. Goes less well with male domination and male MC raping around. Unless it is a female protagonist revenge story. :p
Thank you, both of you guys. I appreciate the comment and information. I made a mistake, I understand that and I'll learn from it. I'm completely new to this genre of game, the programs, the site and social aspect of it. So I didn't know something like this was so black and white. Live and learn and ill just focus going forward. Thank you both again for the comment.

Reactions: DA22

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
i was here to ask why there are no reviews since the game and characters looked really interesting but after seeing that voting poll and reading some of the comments here i am honestly not sure if i want to play this one, since it kind of look interesting but due to that vp i think i will wait a while before playing it. also if the dev changed his/her mind about ntr and has actually decided to not add it then i think it would be a good idea to take down that voting poll as well because it does not make the game look good for non-ntr/harem fans.

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
The models look great. Looking forward to the game.

Maybe a small feedback, if you are looking for it:

Try to keep the direction of the movement consistent if you do it on a small scale like a building or a campus. For example, the dorm: If I leave the map towards the bottom, I should not start on the left on the next screen but from the top.

Keeping it consistent (going out bottom, starting out top in the next screen) just makes the world feel more consistent and connected. It feels like one map and not several different maps that are not locally connected.

Also, try to give a bit more information in general where you are. Simple on screen information like "boys dorm", "girls dorm" etc. always help. Especially if you design multiple maps that look basically the same (dorms, toilets in this game for example).

Reactions: venjester

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSecretsOfSalem-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
someone can share an actual screenshot of the gameplay? +is this like any other rpgm game or more like NLT games?
Not sure what you mean by "like any other rpgm game" but it's pretty similar to ICSTOR or NLT games. Probably closer to NLT since it has voice acting and video.

Gameplay.png

Reactions: venjester

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Mini unofficial review since it's a pretty new game:

Pretty disappointing. It has animation and voices but most of those are used for an opening video that just dumps a lot of historical information without any context or meaning.

Once you get into the game, the game play is frustrating. The odds are 50/50 as to whether you'll get an indication of what you're supposed to do next or if you'll need to check the in-game guide. Even that isn't great as you'll be told things like "go around the house and collect all your things" without any indication of how many things or what exactly or even a way to open inventory.

The controls are confusing. You can use the mouse on the title menu and the name change screen but, once you get into the game, the mouse lets you move but won't open the menu or interact with objects. So you're using the keyboard to do that until you get magic and then you HAVE to use the mouse to do magic and the game doesn't explain any of this. (Maybe it tries to? the description for the first magical power is cut-off in game.)

The puzzles I've seen so far aren't bad but aren't well-implemented / have confusing descriptions.

Miscellaneous roundup: Changing the character's name is inconsistent, sometimes it will change in game and other times (including the opening video) it won't.
Audio sometimes cuts out when you leave the menu.
The opening screens are outdated: they call the game the demo and talk about releasing Chapters 1 and 2 at the start of March. I had to double-check what I'd downloaded in case the file hadn't been updated.

So tl;dr: it looks nice but isn't very fun to play right now.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
someone can share an actual screenshot of the gameplay? +is this like any other rpgm game or more like NLT games?
Hey thank you for question. This is our very first game and first try at rpgmaker. It is currently like a simple NLT game. In the sense of how you move around the areas, gameplay is solving puzzle or finding objects. collectibles hidden around the areas. Nlt has much more complicated puzzles, gameplay mechanics and adventuring. Were starting small and staying free to play. Because were brand new and need to learn the ropes. But one my main focus when we get a little better at the programming is to have combat. Interesting, party focus, lots of skills and lvl system. Just not at a comfortable stage to implement it yet. I do have a big announcement coming up sunday on discord/patreon. That will showcase some of the future content to come. Heres a image of the game so far.