Levithanyami

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone know how to access to breeding house? After the nun husband take her away I can’t enter the breeding house some reason it is a bug?

Submizziveslutlover

Nov 27, 2018
Is the Elf mild quest fixed yet? Before no matter how many times I have them semen or talked to them the next event would not trigger. Is this fixed or does somone know how to continue this quest?

Jerk/jerk

Feb 26, 2021
Game feels unpolished. I started the game, talked to all the NPCs and accepted their quests, then went into the dungeon. Problem is that I forgot what I had to do for the quests, and then fumbled around gaining XP until the day was done. But the second problem is that the game doesn't give you someplace to rest for free so you can continue grinding in the dungeon, and no place to actually sell the mob drops, or buy equipment. Sure you can find unidentified items in chests, but after finding 4 in a row, the smith only appraised 1 item (shield) and I was out of money. Moreover, I didn't even know how to advance my relationship with the nun, and was just lost and stuck. I came here looking for a walkthrough or guide, but found none. Luckily, after literally trying all my options I found the unlock all scenes button, which I have to admit that the scenes are indeed great! I just wish it wasn't such a struggle/

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Is the Elf mild quest fixed yet? Before no matter how many times I have them semen or talked to them the next event would not trigger. Is this fixed or does somone know how to continue this quest?
it will never be fixed. what you are supposed to do is avoid the bug. by NOT interacting with the elves in any way until after you finish with the succubus queen

Reactions: Submizziveslutlover

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Kinda a waste, a lot of bugs are glaring and super easy to fix. I see there might be more content coming but when it's finished again, someone with MV should really do a pass on at least the obvious stuff.

Edit: I'm starting to get why it wasn't done before as I progress and try to keep fixing the little things. There's just too much shit broken as if the dev never tried a single playthrough of his own game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes