Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I saw Kari getting fisted even though I didn't want to it annoyed me.
The amount of bugs is ridiculous like I have said multipe times I got forced into a threesome.
Lois acts like I slept with her even though I didn't.
It feels like a Bethesda game and honestly I can't take it seriously anymore.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The amount of bugs is ridiculous like I have said multipe times I got forced into a threesome.
If giants hit you, you achieve exit velocity?!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's a bridge too far joshy!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
There was ZERO reasons to slam Bethesda games.... Life without Skyrim would be like an ice cream cone without ice cream.

:LOL:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Not after Starfield and Fallout 76, they deserve every bit of shit slung their way.
Fallout 76 I would agree, but I liked Starfield. I didn't love it, but I liked it. What turned me off from it was when you advanced through the Starfield you had to start all over again with nothing. I am hoping the DLCs add some value to it, but the ship building and space battles are pretty awesome. And hey... even the great ones can't be perfect all the time.

Have you seen the Fallout TV show? OMG freaking amazing!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Fallout 76 I would agree, but I liked Starfield. I didn't love it, but I liked it. What turned me off from it was when you advanced through the Starfield you had to start all over again with nothing. I am hoping the DLCs add some value to it, but the ship building and space battles are pretty awesome. And hey... even the great ones can't be perfect all the time.

Have you seen the Fallout TV show? OMG freaking amazing!
Saw some clips of it on You tube. I loved the companions in FO4 and Skyrim. Hate the ones in Starfield. Lack of main story also. Sorta like the AVN. Story is getting lost in the kinks. Still a good AVN though. (Keeping us on topic ;))

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I still wish the Dev luck but even though I may of enjoyed this game uptil the start of update 0.11.01 but now.
I'm gonna go find a game by a Dev that still remebers Anal Is a fetish.
And should be a choice for the player not forced on them have fun all.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This update disappointed me. I've liked all the ones prior. Loved the darkness of them and the kink.

Why the fuck did the dev give Kari a even shorter hair cut Ugh
Mallory's milking machine scenes were a thing I greatly enjoyed and now the dev has her kneeling on a fucking ottoman and the mc doesn't want to fuck her or at least get her off himself; this after several updates of making plans to milk her and then not having it happen wtf

Also I still would lose the damn calendar it has added absolutely nothing. And maybe have someone to help code or at least test all the paths.

I do wish the dev luck, however I really hope the dark and kinks don't go away just the bugs.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I mean, the simpler option would be to just let the choices the player makes in the game have logical consequences, but I guess this could work as a second-best option. The implementation could get messy though, depending on how togs ends up divvying up the scenes into levels.

I'm making changes to further isolate the so-called "Dark Content."

I'm sorry if that phrase bothers people but I haven't come up with anything better.

If you cast your mind back to the start of the game there's a question about what kind of content you're comfortable with. Originally there were just two options, but that's now been expanded to FOUR...

For the sake of clarity, Level 1 would allow Anal Sex, milking Mallory and limited BDSM options.

Level 2 would include treating the girls like sluts, allowing Gina to "do" Lois at The Lodge, and letting Kari and Aria have their little girl-on-girl adventure before Aria leaves for London.

At Level 3, in theory, anything goes.

Obviously, I'm not expecting you to start over, so there's an alternative method you can use in-game.

Hit "Escape" to enter the Save Menu and select the "Enter Code" option.

You'll be prompted to enter a code. Enter "Fetishes" (without the quotes)

It'll tell you the current level, and ask you to enter the new level, which must be a single digit from 0-3 inclusive. You can hit Escape to Cancel without changing the current level.

It will take me some time to introduce some of the revised variable thresholds and add any extra content that may be needed to bridge any gaps but I plan to get us to the point where any given content can be made invisible to those that don't care for it.

Getting back to the future, so to speak, what's coming up next?

MC's evening ends in an entirely unexpected fashion.

Back in the office the next day, intrepid reporter Avril O'Neil comes in to interview you and Lois, and Kiki has updates on some of the projects she's been working on.

There'll also be further advances in the side stories for some of the reception staff, depending on who you have on your roster.

I'll keep you all up-to-date as things progress.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean, the simpler option would be to just let the choices the player makes in the game have logical consequences...
I don't get the need to add consequences or morals every vn with dark paths/scenes. I enjoying doing all the shit I wouldn't do IRL in these vns with dark paths and I personally would hate consequences.

Edited: double quoted

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't get the need to add consequences or morals every vn with dark paths/scenes. I enjoying doing all the shit I wouldn't do IRL in these vns with dark paths and I personally would hate consequences.

Edited: double quoted
I don't think you understand what "consequences" means. It doesn't always mean bad shit happening to the MC, it just means the game doesn't completely ignore the choices you make. Like how in the last update, Kiki is fucking Lois and Mallory even if you "All Business"ed her.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I don't think you understand what "consequences" means. It doesn't always mean bad shit happening to the MC, it just means the game doesn't completely ignore the choices you make. Like how in the last update, Kiki is fucking Lois and Mallory even if you "All Business"ed her.
wait kiki fucks lois and mallory when? I think the dev is trying to make some changes from the dark path and the normal path by building 4 paths in his recent post in patreons but he is going to make the game more buggy and much more complicated, hope he gets help regarding the loops and conditions so he won't get bugs and just concentrate on the story progression.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is more than one meaning. I assumed the other meaning because of the context. I apparently was wrong.

I personally would of used result, outcome, outturn or effect instead of consequences then.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There is more than one meaning. I assumed the other meaning because of the context. I apparently was wrong.

I personally would of used result, outcome, outturn or effect instead of consequences then.
There isn't more than one meaning, this is the definition:

1714790230209.png

It's literally just a synonym of all the other words you just listed. They are interchangeable in this instance. With the exception of outturn which doesn't fit at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The term 'negative consequences' exists for a reason, because the word consequence in and of itself, isn't inherently negative.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There isn't more than one meaning, this is the definition:

View attachment 3600992

It's literally just a synonym of all the other words you just listed. They are interchangeable in this instance. With the exception of outturn which doesn't fit at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The term 'negative consequences' exists for a reason, because the word consequence in and of itself, isn't inherently negative.
Lol there is a reason people say they have to "face the consequences". I personally never heard it used in a positive light. You don't hear "you have to face the effects".

Anyway it has traveled way off topic.
If the original poster wanted choices to matter and not be bugged out I agree.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Lol there is a reason people say they have to "face the consequences". I personally never heard it used in a positive light. You don't hear "you have to face the effects".

Anyway it has traveled way off topic.
If the original poster wanted choices to matter and not be bugged out I agree.
Yes because consequences can be negative... that's why "face the consequences" is also a phrase. It's not inherently negative though, otherwise "negative consequences" would be redundant. There's no debate to be had, you can literally just look it up yourself. The definition for it is clear as day, and it can be used for both positive and negative outcomes. Just because it's more often used in a negative way, doesn't change the word's actual definition.

I'm not debating literal facts with you anymore though, since it's pointless.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes because consequences can be negative... that's why "face the consequences" is also a phrase. It's not inherently negative though, otherwise "negative consequences" would be redundant. There's no debate to be had, you can literally just look it up yourself. The definition for it is clear as day, and it can be used for both positive and negative outcomes. Just because it's more often used in a negative way, doesn't change the word's actual definition.

I'm not debating literal facts with you anymore though, since it's pointless.
I said I was mistaken in the first post you quoted so I don't get how I'm debating. I stated my personal experience and feelings after that.

" The world's definition " sometimes is not the best clearest way to get a point across. If most only use a word one way don't be surprised if people assume it means that.

Again way off topic.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes