4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
It's a good opening demo, I enjoyed meeting the characters. I'm jealous of Oscar living in that house with those lovely young women, can't wait to see what they do to him :p

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
i knew it was another mirony game just from the ugly font.
what a nice surprise
it seems this time it's different, from what i understand now the mc is confident successful and a playboy type of guy.
thanks to both previous mc fuckin up the world- letting the woman in their lives see them as pathetic and disappointing, the woman became a world conquerers feminazis.
i guess all of new mc woman will slowly turn against him because of the new world order.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
congratulations on your new release that will be as wonderfully exciting as the previous ones :love:, I will continue to update it.

thanks for your talent :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miron HFG

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
This is a short beginning of the game to introduce players to the main characters and the concept of the game.
It’s lookin good so far :) Glad that you’re able to continue making games, especially given the messed up state of the world right now.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
The gay content will work to a greater extent when the mistress orders the protagonist to be fucked. If this content is turned off, it won't work. It's very simple...

Reactions: Piratefishes
Oct 6, 2022
WOW! What a surprise! The beginning is interesting, especially that the MC is now a tough guy who will be broken ... I look forward to continuing! True, I fear that working on two games at the same time will slow down the speed of development.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes