• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Good start to the story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Moving Down doesn't have a canonical ending regarding the MC. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but during FemMC's encounters with Maria, her slave's face is never shown and it's never mentioned that he's the one who is her ex-husband. So for everyone, his fate can be whatever they decide :)

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I love Maria. I still get flashbacks of her trying out Facesitting for the first time! So cute! Then look at her powerful presence now! Her character development is amazing. Even in Vicious Circle where she's not even present, the fact you know during that time she's dating MD's MC while at college is enough. Alex certainly is intriguing going from average college student to owning everything throughout the 3 games but Maria stll wins for me. Love it whenever she's on screen.

I just just need this new MC to lick more pussy & i'll be happy! >:D

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
Moving Down doesn't have a canonical ending regarding the MC. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but during FemMC's encounters with Maria, her slave's face is never shown and it's never mentioned that he's the one who is her ex-husband. So for everyone, his fate can be whatever they decide :)
I definitely did notice that! I clearly just assumed the worst, so mea culpa there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question: Does this universe continue past these 3 games? I personally hope it does. There's a long way to go for certain larger story arcs.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Question: Does this universe continue past these 3 games? I personally hope it does. There's a long way to go for certain larger story arcs.
Yes, of course it will continue, but only in a completely different form. But for now, I don't plan on revealing my cards, especially with the current project still a long way from completion ))

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi, is it advisable to try this game without having played the previous games? Or is it intended to be played in the established order?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hi, is it advisable to try this game without having played the previous games? Or is it intended to be played in the established order?
Hi. I try to make it so that each game can be played without linking to the others and in any order, but still, all three games are one big story and the full experience can be gained by familiarizing yourself with all of them.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Miron, haven't tried this game yet but will the game follow the previous games formulae? Like very light at beginning to very extreme?
I like your work and all but at the second half of eg moving down it just too much for me. Like there is next to no emotion anymore and I lose a bit of interest when she bullies without any emotion, like not even for fun or anything, just a power display at best. I mean, all good and all, do your thing! Not complaining or such, just wondering if this will follow that trend? I would if I could request a a more "caring" route. Doesn't have to be love or such but more attention? If this makes any sense..

Anyway, thanks for your great work! I hope you will continue to produce games until I die. The way I'm drinking that might not be for too long :)

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Miron, haven't tried this game yet but will the game follow the previous games formulae? Like very light at beginning to very extreme?
I like your work and all but at the second half of eg moving down it just too much for me. Like there is next to no emotion anymore and I lose a bit of interest when she bullies without any emotion, like not even for fun or anything, just a power display at best. I mean, all good and all, do your thing! Not complaining or such, just wondering if this will follow that trend? I would if I could request a a more "caring" route. Doesn't have to be love or such but more attention? If this makes any sense..

Anyway, thanks for your great work! I hope you will continue to produce games until I die. The way I'm drinking that might not be for too long :)
Yes, there will be a much more branching plot here than in the prequels. Depending on which of the girls the MC stays with, there will be an opportunity to get a more "soft" way, but it will be very difficult to last on it :)

PS: Don't be selfish, leave some booze for others too ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: John Bon Clay

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yes, there will be a much more branching plot here than in the prequels. Depending on which of the girls the MC stays with, there will be an opportunity to get a more "soft" way, but it will be very difficult to last on it :)

PS: Don't be selfish, leave some booze for others too ;)
I loved you before, but now.. I just discovered a new kind of love! True love! Thank you! :p
You gotta melt me a little before I start giving my precious booze!

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021

It a similar formula as the others yes, and I think this one is much better than VC. The story has some great potential.

Reactions: John Bon Clay

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I like the MC in this one, he's smart and macho. Will be nice to see him becoming submissive, even though it's because of a drug. The MCs of the other games are dumb/low IQ/people with special needs, I felt kinda bad seeing them bullied.

Reactions: mark87$

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
I felt kinda bad seeing them bullied
Why? If that was their desire, then they got what they wanted. They kinda asked for it in plain text.
On the contrary, You need to feel sorry for those who were forced to do it with a drug

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Why? If that was their desire, then they got what they wanted. They kinda asked for it in plain text.
On the contrary, You need to feel sorry for those who were forced to do it with a drug
I haven't played this game but Miron can do that. Where you just feel sorry. No excitement. No affection, No nothing.
He/She said there will be routes here so I am looking forward to it :)

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
I like the MC in this one, he's smart and macho. Will be nice to see him becoming submissive, even though it's because of a drug. The MCs of the other games are dumb/low IQ/people with special needs, I felt kinda bad seeing them bullied.
I don't know if I'd call any male character in the 3 games 'smart', but Ren did establish a clever clue as to why.

RenMC has definitely had the most defiant actions available though.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes