• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Manga Completed The Reason Why I Shoplifted [Completed] [Ayakase Chiyoko]

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
[Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason I Shoplifted - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png

Overview:
All of the shoplifters are together now in one collection! Whether it's a housewife stealing meat for dinner, a teacher stealing clothes to look cuter, or a gyaru stealing for fun, they all meet the inescapable justice of unforgettable sex.

Volume 1:
Nanami just wanted to cook a delicious steak for her husband, but, after the store manager catches her shoplifting, she gets more meat than she bargained for.

Volume 2:
Underpaid teacher Ayumi wants to surprise her husband by wearing a new, cute outfit, but it's a bit too expensive. She'll end up losing more than just a bit of money.

Volume 3:
When a teacher catches his former student shoplifting, he gets the chance to live out his past fantasies about her in real life.

Updated: 2023-03-25
Artist: Ayakase Chiyoko
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: x3200
Pages: 99
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
The Reason Why I Shoplifted Vol 1: - -
The Reason Why I Shoplifted Vol 2: - -
The Reason Why I Shoplifted Vol 3: - -

[Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason I Shoplifted - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason I Shoplifted - 008 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason I Shoplifted - 015 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason I Shoplifted - 028 (x3200) [Irodori Comics].png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 2 - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 2 - 005 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 2 - 014 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 2 - 028 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 3 - 001 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 3 - 007 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 3 - 016 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png [Ayakase-ke no Neko (Ayakase Chiyoko)] The Reason Why I Shoplifted 3 - 022 (x3200) [Irodori Co...png

Last edited by a moderator: