HTML Abandoned The Realm [v0.2.3] [by Sylen]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
several more hours of exploring the plains has not gotten me the cave assignment. Is it just a very very low chance and I'm unlucky ?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
several more hours of exploring the plains has not gotten me the cave assignment. Is it just a very very low chance and I'm unlucky ?
Chance should be equal with all other places. Whenever you explore you have 33% to Forage/Discover Nothing, 33.5% to Encounter a Monster and 33.5% to discover a location or event. Whichever event/place you find is equally random across the board. There's 4 events and 4 places to discover in the plains.

The place you want to discover is called Westdale Caverns. I'll add another way to get Iron in the next patch, maybe buying it from the blacksmith or something.

Kilvyn

Mar 11, 2019
Name appears to not match the one from the tfgames.site page here:

If possible it might be a good idea to set them to match to help players find both groups.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Wow you're right just updated today from out of the blue. However there isn't very much at all in the update though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Download:
Discord:

Wow you're right just updated today from out of the blue. However there isn't very much at all in the update though.
Thats not the full changelog.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
bruh what are on ?
this thread should be locked since it's obsolete.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote