Wolf RPG Completed The Puppeteer of Prizna [Waterspoon]

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hey guys, can you tell me where can i unlock 2 last scenes?
You need to find the boy again in one of the dungeons, I can't remember which
Then talk to him at the market

I liked this game, I hope Waterspoon makes another dungeon crawler (with a less loli looking mc)

Oya

Mar 6, 2018
You need to find the boy again in one of the dungeons, I can't remember which
Then talk to him at the market

I liked this game, I hope Waterspoon makes another dungeon crawler (with a less loli looking mc)
I know that
I just don't know where to find him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Well iirc the last one (cow girl) you get from the south most dungeon
But you need to get the BJ one first, and I can't remember where that one was, maybe one of the west or south west dungeons

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Stuck what do I do at the first dead end, I feel like theirs a button I don't know about to find the way out

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The start of the game, when you're in a 3x3 room and being told to search? Go back the way you came.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Mar 26, 2021
does it? i never use Mega cause you either pay or wait for literal hours to get like 20Mb. i apreciate the heads up though!

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone know why the three old women silhouetted NPCs in the game (i.e.- the woman near Rite's default standing spot in the Merchants' area, a woman in a class room in the Magic Academy right next to a younger female student, and a last one in the same area near the northern teleporter that has several lines of dialogue that Rine reacts to with a presumably properly translated "Ehee~") all have untranslated dialogue?