Wolf RPG Completed The Puppeteer of Prizna [Waterspoon]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ165546_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Bellroad roams the dungeons to remove a cursed ring.
A classic command battle-based RPG
If HP reaches zero sexual attacks will get through
Attacks then reduce MP
If MP reaches zero battles cannot be won​

Updated: 2016-10-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

RJ165546_img_smp2.jpg RJ165546_img_smp1.jpg RJ165546_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ooo, a first person dungeon crawler. Neat. Wish the art style was more to my liking. But the fetishes and animation more than make up for it. Cool, you can even customize your character a bit. That's awesome.
EDIT: Scratch that. Art style's already grown on me. Knew it was familiar. It's by the same people who did Alharahn. Needed to grow on me when I played that too. :D

Last edited:

That Dude

Aug 9, 2017
Some non-unicode japanese games need the system language for this kind of programs to be japanese.

Here's what you need to do:
1. Open control panel (start -> control panel)
2. Select “Clock, Language and Region”
3. Select “Region and Language”
4. Change to “Administrative” tab
5. Click on “Change system locale”
6. Open drop-down menu, then select “Japanese (Japan)”
7. Confirm and restart Windows to apply the settings
8. Later, don't forget to change the language back to your default one (ex.: english (US)) because many programs need it to be so.

Otherwise you can download a specific program that allow you to change the language only for a specific program , but I won't suggest it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It sure is. It's just I don't like installing things I'll use very rarely on my PC.
Maybe others could find that more useful I do, good call.
Fair enough. I don't like installing things in general on my PC. But I give Locale Emulator a pass because it's easy to remove. I just install it when I wanna play something that needs it and then remove it when I'm done.
And NTLEA doesn't need to be installed. Though it's not as good as Locale Emulator, in my opinion.

Reactions: That Dude

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
hmm not bad wish I know it been made before but this was not something that was put up in many 18+ sites so not like many people will see the game like this but I do like the game just saying it needs to be put up on more sites to be more known of is all.

F51 Zonner

Jul 13, 2018
a mighty fun game i have to say and translated is even better :p

i know theres a 0 - 10% chance this could be answered... but are there more towns to visit like one that sells armor?
(im nearing the end i think 1 seal left and im still using the starting towns armor none of the ladies can take the hits in the high lvl dungeons)

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i don't know if anyone can help me with the Scene in students dorm with the Miko girl, i have no idea how to get it and have literally tried everything..

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
Any idea how to get the events in the merchant plaza? I only got the first one with the guy near text to the ruins exploration person.

W65

May 31, 2018
How I can fix this? I have already Jap Locale.
Hm. Can't read most of it, but I think it's suggesting that there's a copy of the game already running. Maybe open your task manager and see if there's another game.exe open, or just log out and back into Windows, or just restart your computer.

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hm. Can't read most of it, but I think it's suggesting that there's a copy of the game already running. Maybe open your task manager and see if there's another game.exe open, or just log out and back into Windows, or just restart your computer.
Thanks, now it works. <3