VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I mailed him on his site. I'm assuming he's still receiving messages since the site is still up. Maybe if enought people reach out to him, he'll resume working on this game

mac78

Oct 4, 2018
Just tried the game, and i really like it.... It's a shame the dev have stoped !

I really appreciate games with a real story... All the caracter's have their own problems, and would have been great to see where it will goes...

Let's hope, one day he will restart !

Jan 2, 2022
Does it stop with Day 3? Maria returned, my daughter needs help motivating her to diet, my new client wants to stop wanting kids, but no further action? No resolution of anything?
And full-frontal nudity of daughter in bathroom, but no touching of anyone? Not even my wife who WANTS me to have sex with her, but I'm not doing it?!?!?!

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Does it stop with Day 3? Maria returned, my daughter needs help motivating her to diet, my new client wants to stop wanting kids, but no further action? No resolution of anything?
And full-frontal nudity of daughter in bathroom, but no touching of anyone? Not even my wife who WANTS me to have sex with her, but I'm not doing it?!?!?!
Yeah, it's almost like the game was abandoned after the first release 4 years ago. Crazy right?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Technically it was 3 releases. 2 Releases then abandoned then remake and then abandoned again.

Jan 2, 2022
whiterussian1974

My avatar and 2nd signature are something that I did myself in DAZ studios.
It would be fun if you made a series of about 200 renders and no dialogue. Just let the viewer fantasize and imagine our own. I find that I often do that on a first run-through of many of these Novels.
With games, the text is important to make choices, so I have to read those...

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes