RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
I love this game, but it's been 6 months since last update...is this project abandoned? :cry:
I'm not a patron but there is a development journal post on their patreon page on Jan. 13th titled "almost there".

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mid November, he was making posts on Patreon page, but don't recall what they were about. I had heard there was an update coming soon, early this year, but don't remember when, and don't know if that's still the case.

Reactions: Ahjgfg

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Trying to figure out how to get past the epidemic in the hospital - no matter how fast I run from one to another can't get ahead of it...

Miesjel

Feb 21, 2018
I'm stuck in right next to the kobolt cave. There is a switch that drops a bomb, but I'm not been able to pick it up.

Myrkuryal

Jul 7, 2018
I'm stuck in right next to the kobolt cave. There is a switch that drops a bomb, but I'm not been able to pick it up.
I found if you use the arrow keys when standing next to the bomb, you can push it around.

Also, if you hit the space bar while next to bomb, that will light it's fuse.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Oh it gets worse. Seems most of this update time was probably spent working with RPG mechanics go do all the bomb puzzles (there's like six of them). Some thinking, other dodging, but none really fun.
Not sure if his patreons asked for it, I know many on the forums didn't like the earlier fire puzzles.
I certainly could have done with more of the humor and story instead.

Reactions: RødTop

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i tell you all about this game don't has replay H yet no need to ask save just play newgame and find it one by one.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Trying to figure out how to get past the epidemic in the hospital - no matter how fast I run from one to another can't get ahead of it...
Once it gets going, it's harder to stop. You kinda have to get into the pattern early on. It's tough, but if you can watch the pattern, and pay close attention to it, you can catch it. And, it's not a set definite pattern. But, you can kinda predict the next location.

Main point: ty to hit the closest spot 1st, and try to hit everything in the near area before running across the room....farthest away is the last one you hit.

UnknownSadist

Sep 4, 2017
this game does have reply scenes its just to get the item you have to get it from the npc in front of the coffee shop

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes