RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dev posted on another site that 0.7 should be released before end of month (with a probably in there)...

Reactions: volto

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
game near add to abandon list now and people star cancel patreon too now his patreon is star getting low and low slowly

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
FinalZero has zero idea what he/she/it is talking about. Have you even seen his patreon page? Just this week there were 3 posts (not a patreon so I only see the titles).

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This was one of my favorite games and yet it's also one of those "play for 30 minutes on a tiny update then wait 6-12 months for a tiny update" type games. If he's losing people on Patreon, it's cause they see him milking.

I miss the days when a creator woud finish a game before releasing it, and they would sell the game for a one-time price....usually releasing a demo before hand so consumers had something to judge from, before deciding whether to purchase or not.
This new (not so new, anymore) era of "donate money and I'll complete 10-20% of it"....."donate more money and I'll complete 10-20% more of it"...."keep donating, and MAYBE I'll choose to not abandon the project before finishing it".....it's kinda getting old.

On3ofSeven

Nov 24, 2018
Hey I have a problem I just started playing on Android and I'm on the chicken section I can't heal because of no Android controls and I know I don't have to pass it but I would like to please help if you can thx.

Reactions: Bounce97

TMoney103

Apr 29, 2018
Hey I have a problem I just started playing on Android and I'm on the chicken section I can't heal because of no Android controls and I know I don't have to pass it but I would like to please help if you can thx.
Same here, I'm pretty much stuck there too.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Im still waiting for the next update. It has been a while.
We all are. Mid November, he was making posts on Patreon page, but don't recall what they were about. I had heard there was an update coming soon, early this year, but don't remember when, and don't know if that's still the case.
I keep the file, in hopes of it being updated, but I expect nothing, and don't see anymore people donating money to him until he gives them what they deserve. It just looks like he's milking everyone for what he can get, and doesn't really care to finish the game.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes