RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
well, took me quite a while, but I finally updated the walkthrough that was stopping at 5.2, like I said I would. (Sorry about that long wait: real life events intervened...)

I purposefully left the walkthrough in an easily editable format, with the idea that anyone in the F95 community can further update it with future releases.

Let me know if I missed something, and, like I said, feel free to modify it (or suggest amendments)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Did I miss the part with the training of Ana with the ambassador in your walkthrough?
Well, as it's not something where you have any choice, I summed it up with one sentence: “ And then get Ana some training too.” The only thing you have to do, as you're leaving the hospital, is to go to your room to pick up Ana, then go with her to see the taurine ambassador, all of which should be self-evident in-game.
We could develop/explicit the sentence a bit more, if you think it's necessary

Apofappo

Sep 29, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to find the save files in mac, and how to move them to the new version?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
just saw on Patreon that a couple of bug fixes were released in quick succession, so that the current version is 6.3. Just sayin' in case someone has it and thinks it's worth sharing

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I was just asking. No updates in a while.
there were a couple of bug fixes released on dev's Patreon page at the beginning of October (current version 6.3); those bug fixes haven't been posted on this site, though. Regular updates from this dev often take more than two months -- it's been around a month and a half since version 6 came out

May 30, 2017
there were a couple of bug fixes released on dev's Patreon page at the beginning of October (current version 6.3); those bug fixes haven't been posted on this site, though. Regular updates from this dev often take more than two months -- it's been around a month and a half since version 6 came out
Ok, thanks for info.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes