RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Hypothetical

Jan 26, 2018
Just found that every single scene on the rod of recollection world is gone, waiting to be unlocked... I don't understand what happened. Maybe there's something missing from when i merged the folders to get the game working on linux...
The creator said something about old versions of RPG Maker not supporting the new version of javascript he/she was using. Sounds like you just copy-pasted the new stuff into an old version. That could be why you're having problems.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Did you copy over the global.rpgsave file in the save dir in the merge? If you have the originals, take the one from save games you're using. You'd think that info would be in the saves, but sometimes I've found global has stuff you wouldn't expect.
Yes, i did. I thought that happened because the linux version was faulty, but got the same problems on windows...

The creator said something about old versions of RPG Maker not supporting the new version of javascript he/she was using. Sounds like you just copy-pasted the new stuff into an old version. That could be why you're having problems.
Maybe that's the conflict, if he's/she's using a new platform. But it's strange that no one else is complaining... I've downloaded the same copy as everyone else.

Can't get out of the kobold camp, on the first time i meet them, and the rod of recollection lost every scene previously unlocked.
After trying to copy different folders between old and new versions, tracked the problems to two maps on the "data" folder: the map 122 (when i substitute this one for the one on the older version the scenes for the rod are back) and map 126 (when i change this for and older version map the kobold lets me enter the dungeon, but if i come back, every door to every building as well as every kobold disappears)... :(

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i am still missing two scenes in the recoll room
it says guildhall at night
did the first one drank the coffee and got spanked
cant figure out how to get the other 2

edit: i know what i did wrong
i always bought coffee for ana and mc

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Why is this tagged as a VR game? Is there VR?
Only in the way that you, the player character, enter a different world than the one you start in through virtual reality. There is no actual VR support, nor are there VR elements in this game, unfortunately.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Can anyone help me out? Please upload the "Map126.json" for me, which is in the "WWW/data" folder... That's the source of my bug, and maybe this would work. :)
It probably helps if you have already passed the kobold camp...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Can anyone help me out? Please upload the "Map126.json" for me, which is in the "WWW/data" folder... That's the source of my bug, and maybe this would work. :)
It probably helps if you have already passed the kobold camp...
Here ya go.

Hint: click the smiley!

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Here ya go.

Hint: click the smiley!
Thanks very much!

Edit: It didn't work though... I don't understand why i can't get out of the kobold cave, and i give up. I'll wait for a walkthrough in order to understand what did i do worng or for another version of the game to pop-up...
Thanks anyway, it was really nice of you.

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
Only in the way that you, the player character, enter a different world than the one you start in through virtual reality. There is no actual VR support, nor are there VR elements in this game, unfortunately.
The tag should be removed then, surely? It's meant to be for finding VR games.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Guys, can you tell me, this game all about futa content or it have straight content also? Because i want to skip all futa content, and don't want to waste time if its only this futa's here.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
There is some non-futa content, but aside from a solo scene at the beginning it's pretty far in, and most of the content does involve the futa character.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes