RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Oh, no, sorry, I didn't play this game for a long while.
Though the Linux launcher is case sensitive, maybe this is the cause of such issue? If it's Linux specific, of course.
But do you think the launcher would affect an ingame quest?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
But do you think the launcher would affect an ingame quest?
I don't know, but doubt it. For now I've faced only with errors when a game cannot load a picture with a wrong case letter or a symbol like '$' in its name.
By the way how does the Windows version under Wine behave? Does it encounter the same bug?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
not sure what the point of this link is
It takes you to the comment of someone explaining how to get your missing scenes. You use the 'Ribbed Rod of Recollection' to access the gallery, then you can see which scenes you're missing and the hints that basically say where to find them.

Reactions: Kendra

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know, but doubt it. For now I've faced only with errors when a game cannot load a picture with a wrong case letter or a symbol like '$' in its name.
By the way how does the Windows version under Wine behave? Does it encounter the same bug?
i have the same problem on windows

Reactions: johnelros

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
where is this Ribbed Rod of Recollection stone ? location ?
also quest menu in PARTY TIME !! all i get is black screen pls help me with the Party time event!! when cory say u got everyting but am still missing something ? anyone help psl

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
hey the party quest page in menu doesn't show ? wht we need for the party ?pls anyone
i had juices and starflower wht more ?
You need to get the beer from the inn. Also don't forget to invite people to the party.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
You don't increase your player level; the game wasn't designed that way. You're supposed to lose the initial fight against the stone guardian, and then you need to complete a quest for the protagonists to gain the skills/techs/abilities that let you defeat it.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
You don't increase your player level; the game wasn't designed that way. You're supposed to lose the initial fight against the stone guardian, and then you need to complete a quest for the protagonists to gain the skills/techs/abilities that let you defeat it.
thanks !! but wht after getting the Queen panties ? cant get out of the dungen and also no new skills .abili/teeachs ?

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Haven't tried it yet. Always felt Wine a buggy and unstable... I'll have to try it again.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
thanks !! but wht after getting the Queen panties ? cant get out of the dungen and also no new skills .abili/teeachs ?
I think you just go back to the kobold chief and after you talk to him you can leave. I don't really remember because it seemed pretty straight-forward to me at that point.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Just found that every single scene on the rod of recollection world is gone, waiting to be unlocked... I don't understand what happened. Maybe there's something missing from when i merged the folders to get the game working on linux...

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Just found that every single scene on the rod of recollection world is gone, waiting to be unlocked... I don't understand what happened. Maybe there's something missing from when i merged the folders to get the game working on linux...
Did you copy over the global.rpgsave file in the save dir in the merge? If you have the originals, take the one from save games you're using. You'd think that info would be in the saves, but sometimes I've found global has stuff you wouldn't expect.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes