RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Just "walk into" the bomb, as if it wasn't there. It will "bounce off" from you, in the direction of your walk.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
To quote Proxxie:

So basically he's got these insane maps/difficulties and if you can't do it, you lose out on sex scenes. I'm not sure about this game anymore. Not to mention the 2nd rock king fight is bugging out and I can't always steal the brown bomb from the fire guy.

There actually is a way to turn down difficulty for all minigames and dungeons. I've apparently done a really poor job communicating this, as you're far from the only one who doesn't seem to know about it.

Proxxie Says:
Near minigames and dungeon entrances you'll pretty much always find a torch. You can interact with the torch to toggle between easy and normal modes (the flu minigame has one too). There may be a small number of H-scenes you'll eventually miss out on if you complete dungeons on easy mode, but I don't plan on having any penalties for completing minigames on easy mode. <--- sounds like a penalty to me.

You (or he) communicated it just fine. If people didn't want to read the large amount of text, I can understand why they may miss the thing about the torches which is even in the change log. My problem is with the colored text. This is what I meant when i said "if you can't do it, you lose out on sex scenes" Which btw I fail to see the story reason for this.

So to reiterate, He plans on having no penalties for doing dungeons on easy mode but there's a small number of H-scenese you'll miss out....That IS a penalty. A VERY LARGE penalty.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
There may be a small number of H-scenes you'll eventually miss out on
I read this as the fact that there is a possibility that, in the final version, you'll get a few more rewards, in the form of H-scenes, if you manage to beat the game on its intended difficulty. As it is, there are already a lot of scenes available - none of which are in any way locked behind a difficulty wall.

Just save before the dungeons you plan on reducing the difficulty of, then decide whether or not it's worth it to go back and unlock the scenes after you've beaten the game. The gallery gives rather large hints as to where you'll be able to find any missing scenes, so there shouldn't be any problem with unlocking them.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I read this as the fact that there is a possibility that, in the final version, you'll get a few more rewards, in the form of H-scenes, if you manage to beat the game on its intended difficulty. As it is, there are already a lot of scenes available - none of which are in any way locked behind a difficulty wall.

Just save before the dungeons you plan on reducing the difficulty of, then decide whether or not it's worth it to go back and unlock the scenes after you've beaten the game. The gallery gives rather large hints as to where you'll be able to find any missing scenes, so there shouldn't be any problem with unlocking them.

Ok, I mean I might as well or I'm getting no further. Thanks.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Im stuck right on the kobold cave... The guy that guards the dungeon entrance says the boss said it's ok, i can pass, but whenever i try to pass, he tells me i can only pass when the boss says it's ok... :(
Anyone else with this issue?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I am trying to do that but when I click on the bomb it doesn't do anything?"
No, don't click on the bomb, use the arrows and walk towards it, so that you'll bump it. Beware which direction you approach the bomb, as you could push it in a corner where you won't be able to retrieve it

Reactions: Camoore

sinisterwaffle

Aug 4, 2017
I'm def missing a ton of scenes in this game, does anyone have a full save they can send my way or something cuz even the ones i try to go back and do like the coffee staying up all night one...no matter how much coffee i drink i just keep resting...this is pretty shitty overall for locking scenes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I'm def missing a ton of scenes in this game, does anyone have a full save they can send my way or something cuz even the ones i try to go back and do like the coffee staying up all night one...no matter how much coffee i drink i just keep resting...this is pretty shitty overall for locking scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asatchaq

Jan 28, 2019
Also there's an another solution: check .
Im stuck right on the kobold cave... The guy that guards the dungeon entrance says the boss said it's ok, i can pass, but whenever i try to pass, he tells me i can only pass when the boss says it's ok... :(
Anyone else with this issue?
Have you ran into this, johnelros? Wandering if this is the linux version that's bugged once more...

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey the party quest page in menu doesn't show ? wht we need for the party ?pls anyone
i had juices and starflower wht more ?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Have you ran into this, johnelros? Wandering if this is the linux version that's bugged once more...
Oh, no, sorry, I didn't play this game for a long while.
Though the Linux launcher is case sensitive, maybe this is the cause of such issue? If it's Linux specific, of course.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes