RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

zeros9006

Jun 2, 2017
On the second floor of the wizard tower there's a pair of beds. If you interact with them it should trigger the dream scene.

Reactions: smith66

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
What happens to Ana after you fall into that hole with the flame spirits? Kind of curious if she gets raped if she does I'm gonna be a little peeved that the less idiotic one suffers while the idiotic one gets off scot-free so to speak (don't wanna go further if that's the case)....

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
What happens to Ana after you fall into that hole with the flame spirits? Kind of curious if she gets raped if she does I'm gonna be a little peeved that the less idiotic one suffers while the idiotic one gets off scot-free so to speak (don't wanna go further if that's the case)....
No rape; she gets captured (by some mage or wizard with a complicated name that the main character can't pronounce correctly), and, when you finish the dungeon challenge (i.e. when you manage to evade all the minions), our unwitting hero/heroine manages to save Ana almost without realizing it. It's just as light and humorous as the rest of the story.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
No rape; she gets captured (by some mage or wizard with a complicated name that the main character can't pronounce correctly), and, when you finish the dungeon challenge (i.e. when you manage to evade all the minions), our unwitting hero/heroine manages to save Ana almost without realizing it. It's just as light and humorous as the rest of the story.
Thanks for the info

j35u5

May 23, 2017
There is little to no point in playing v0.2.4 as the creator said:"There’s no new content to speak of, it’s mostly gameplay enhancements, bugfixes, and minor tweaks." However I believe that v0.2.4 is the last instalment of 0.2 and they're working on v0.3 now!

Can't wait

Ackiy

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck in the wizard tower, i speak with the man but what i have to do next

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck in the wizard tower, i speak with the man but what i have to do next
You're at the end of this v0.2.4 or just about; the only thing you can do is sleep (in one of the two single beds, left side of the top level of the tower) to see an erotic (yet funny) dream sequence. Then, you'll have to wait for the next available version, or if you can't wait, replay from the start :)

djspike

Nov 29, 2017
the proteus effect any body have any .rpgsave i del. my

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017

Greetings!

I'm getting pretty close to wrapping 0.3 up, and I now feel confident enough to give it a (almost) specific date! Barring any unforeseen catastrophes, you should expect its release Tuesday or Wednesday.

It will include:
  • A new town
  • A new dungeon
  • New quests
  • 2 new H-scenes
  • And lots of dialogue
As I'd posted earlier, 0.3 and subsequent releases will first go to $5+ patrons. The public releases will be one major update behind the patron ones from now on (so 0.3 will be public when 0.4 comes out).

In the meantime, here's a sample of what's coming in 0.3. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your support!

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
One More Day!
I'm kind of an optimist, and I always think it will take me less time to do things than it actually does. I'll try to calibrate better for that in the future, but as of right now I think the right choice is to hold off pushing 0.3 out for one more day. I think I could have it out later this evening, but it wouldn't be as polished as I'd like, I couldn't test as many things as I'd like, and there's a couple of minor things I'd have to cut.
I appreciate your patience - I'm not trying to be a tease!
Back to work!

djspike

Nov 29, 2017
One More Day!
I'm kind of an optimist, and I always think it will take me less time to do things than it actually does. I'll try to calibrate better for that in the future, but as of right now I think the right choice is to hold off pushing 0.3 out for one more day. I think I could have it out later this evening, but it wouldn't be as polished as I'd like, I couldn't test as many things as I'd like, and there's a couple of minor things I'd have to cut.
I appreciate your patience - I'm not trying to be a tease!
Back to work!
new update new game will play half that i played

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes