RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
What have you done ?
The now and then it is so balt you want memory but comes against the mistake.
Allso fixed, I see nothing: /
unplayable

Apparently new memory art was inserted but that is totally shot!

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017
I'm getting freaking errors here on my screen, does anyone seem to be running into these bugs as well? Also I don't know how far the game goes, did anyone manage to reach the caves and suddenly have nothing to do? I got past the Orcs to another section but found it completely empty, there's nothing.

Proxxie

Jun 25, 2017
I'm getting freaking errors here on my screen, does anyone seem to be running into these bugs as well? Also I don't know how far the game goes, did anyone manage to reach the caves and suddenly have nothing to do? I got past the Orcs to another section but found it completely empty, there's nothing.

That's a bug and you're stuck. It'll be fixed in 0.2.3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could you tell me more about the errors on your screen? If you're playing 0.2.2, you shouldn't be getting any actual errors on screen (aside from certain rare individuals like the poster above). I'm currently working on a bugfix update that I hope will solve all the bad ones, so this would be helpful information for me.

Reactions: Agentriot

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
v0.2.3

changelog:
Added visual effects to healing minigame
Resolved issue that could trap players in the old adventurers' house
Resolved issue that could send players to level that shouldn't be in game
Saves are again located in save folder rather than local app data folder
Resolved issue that could cause healing minigame to restart after winning it
Resolved player character's strange fear of butterflies
Player can no longer move (and potentially softlock game) during dungeon cutscene
Resolved issue that could prevent some players from re-entering first dungeon
Resolved issue that could cause game to request nonexistent assets
Various minor bugfixes

@muttdoggy

Jul 19, 2017

Could you tell me more about the errors on your screen? If you're playing 0.2.2, you shouldn't be getting any actual errors on screen (aside from certain rare individuals like the poster above). I'm currently working on a bugfix update that I hope will solve all the bad ones, so this would be helpful information for me.
I ran into an error with the chicken minigame, which I'm not sure why, there was also an event I believe in the caverns which resulted in the game crashing, though I think that's the same error as the other person, I'm not sure that last error was, it's hard to remember since I was rushing it, I think it was also in the caves, but I've got to repeat that quest.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the update! I spent the last playthrough just being chased by the bull at the farm cause I really wanted to continue from my last saves hehe.

cryptonus

Nov 6, 2017
I'm having trouble finding the chinchas. I could only fin 2 of them in the hills in the south(after fighting the orc). Where are the rest of them? I tried leaving the area, thinking it would make them respawn, but they didn't.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017

Are there any actual sex scenes yet? Or just a big file of nothing? No offense, just asking.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Am I the only one who can't do the chicken mini-game? (yes, I know you can continue on further without completing this chicken thing, but still, I'd like to win at least one wave...

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
That being said, this game has my vote for the best-written, funniest, wittiest text in any "adult" games out there (with Belle's "Long Live The Princess" in second place). Even the items list and the quests are hilariously writ

APerfectCircle

Jun 20, 2017
The flame section is just impossible. The point of erotic games isn't to have to learn to beat the action scenes like it's The Witcher.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
The flame section is just impossible. The point of erotic games isn't to have to learn to beat the action scenes like it's The Witcher.
It wasn't that hard. Personally one thing I dislike in these games is the mini-games; that and the constant spew of gentle, romantic crap that is in every last one of these games.. It's like they're all made by the same person. The Flame part is just simple though, it's all in the timing.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Patron Picture Pack v0.2!

Here it is, at long last. I don't expect it will take that long to make in the future; I had to re-render everything I'd done up to this point to make this pack, but from now on I'll just render at this higher detail level to begin with.
I redid the postwork, and I think most of them look substantially better than the images in the game did (particularly the school scene). I may replace the current game images with scaled-down versions of these.

Last edited:

Proxxie

Jun 25, 2017
Patron Picture Pack v0.2!
The game versions you've posted so far have been free to the public on my Patreon page, so I haven't said anything about it. Not that me complaining would likely do much; this is a pirate site, and pirates pirate. I get that when I start putting new versions up as patrons-only, they're probably going to be pirated pretty quickly. I just want to say that I definitely don't like you posting things that are intended for higher tier patrons.

The picture packs aren't related to the game. They're solely intended as a thank you to folks who have been generous in supporting the project. I ask that you refrain from posting such things in the future.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes