RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

AKA101

May 11, 2017
the starting plot is like totally immersed but that game is in onhold like that game will come back after some progress in this game

Reactions: husejap33org
Mar 25, 2017
This is like Totally Immersed by Joe Forest. I'm glad someone has decided to continue this type of game, whether or not it was intentional, because Joe's is on hiatus for the foreseeable future.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
I have to say for an rpgmaker game this isn't half bad. I haven't finished yet but i just killed the stupid bulletsponge miniboss. You then get two choices to clearly "die" or obviously continue on with what the game wants and go through the portal. I liked the joke happy ending, it was good. What i don't like is they didn't think to include an option to go back to before you made that choice, instead of making you kill the boss that has way too much health.

tldr - good game so far, just had to vent

edit: darn guess it makes sense that was the end, good game though, the writing was really well done and I hope the creator makes good progress in the future.

Last edited:

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
The character art shown in the banner of the OP is wonderful. I'm looking forward to checking this one out. Thanks for sharing, RedKing!

P.S. It's poser/DazStudio graphics and a RPGmaker type game. Or am I mistaken?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i think this game should change to male hero and fuck the femele, now play as female forever.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

No new content this update, but there were a few bugs that needed squashing, so I figured I'd get a new version out. Here it is:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Sounded like a really interesting game right up til I hit the whole Male to Female transformation thing yet again *Sigh* just another M2F trans game amid a slew of recent ones. Sadly I refuse to play a game that forces me to be female so meh.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
So I never really like playing a mc female, and playing a .1 has always been a let down, however your writing is excellent. There was not much content but unlike other .1s im actually looking forward to how the story progresses. The only thing I would change but this is personal preference is I wish Ana's unique situation was yours instead. Regardless if you keep up the content in a timely matter i think we have a good one here. good luck

Last edited:

RvnEsc

Jun 11, 2017
I think this is pretty awesome. Excited to see where you are going to take this game.

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
when someone complaint about hate to play as female
>_> its not like irl you became female, just enjoy the story~
*tbh i prefer to see more fem ingame, cuz i like to see female around, im straight*

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes