RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Resker

Sep 13, 2017
Even if premise is similar to other games, lots of thought went into back story dialog. Good humor in that and the play. Looking forward to more of the game.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I love the wit on this one. Certainly above the average for an adult game.

Adol

Jul 18, 2017
This one is fantastic. The humor is a wonderful change and art is just as great. I think this is one I'm definitely going to be backing long term

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Status Update

Good evening, everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that version 0.2 is coming along well, and I still plan to have it out before the end of the month.
I finished Ana's design, which you're looking at now (except for the *ahem* extra part), completed about half the maps, figured out what I wanted to do with the rest, and I've mostly completed a little minigame that will be in the next version. I'll probably start writing the dialogue and game code this week.
Just to give you a sense of what's coming, version 0.2 will include:
  • A new starter area with a couple of quests and a minigame
  • A new dungeon (that will have a different minigame)
  • A new village
  • Several quests
  • And 3 new H-scenes!
1.png

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Status Update

Good evening, everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that version 0.2 is coming along well, and I still plan to have it out before the end of the month.
I finished Ana's design, which you're looking at now (except for the *ahem* extra part), completed about half the maps, figured out what I wanted to do with the rest, and I've mostly completed a little minigame that will be in the next version. I'll probably start writing the dialogue and game code this week.
Just to give you a sense of what's coming, version 0.2 will include:
  • A new starter area with a couple of quests and a minigame
  • A new dungeon (that will have a different minigame)
  • A new village
  • Several quests
  • And 3 new H-scenes!
View attachment 27800
looking forward to this....love the look of the renders.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Nice pic! Still think you have to add a tag or two to the OP. I could see an argument either way for 'gender-bender' but certainly 'futanari' or 'dickgirl' should be added.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
v0.1.3
NO NEW CONTENT THIS UPDATE!
There were a few outstanding bugs I decided to address in a quick update. I didn't add any new content - the new content is going to be in 0.2, which you can expect before the end of the month.
- Resolved issue that could interfere with scripted scenes in dungeon
- Resolved issue that could trap player in barn
- Various minor fixes

Adol

Jul 18, 2017
v0.1.3
NO NEW CONTENT THIS UPDATE!
There were a few outstanding bugs I decided to address in a quick update. I didn't add any new content - the new content is going to be in 0.2, which you can expect before the end of the month.
- Resolved issue that could interfere with scripted scenes in dungeon
- Resolved issue that could trap player in barn
- Various minor fixes

Thank you very much.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
No, 0.2 isn't out yet, but here's a sample!
I've been putting in a ton of work on this thing, but it still isn't done yet. It's very, very close, though. My apologies for giving you a definite date that I was unable to meet. I'm still learning how much I can really get done within a span of time, and I definitely tried to fit too much into 0.2 (for those who are interested, it was the minigames that ate up an inordinate amount of development time).

It really will be out soon, but rather than give you another hard date that I might well miss, I'll just leave it at 'soon'. I really do expect to finish within the next 2-3 days, though.

In the meantime, I've included an image from 0.2, just to show you what I've been up to. The scene is from a dream - I just want to make clear that TPE isn't turning into some school dating sim.

Anyway, sorry for the disappointment, folks, but it really isn't far off now!
1.png

anschwww

May 10, 2017

There's a few gamebreaking bugs in 0.2, guys. I'll try to get an update out either tonight or tomorrow.

May 30, 2017
So i played and could only find 2 h-scenes. One in the tent before going in the cave and the second one was the dream in the end. Was that all or did i miss anything?

Jun 8, 2017
So i played and could only find 2 h-scenes. One in the tent before going in the cave and the second one was the dream in the end. Was that all or did i miss anything?
there is the aborted one at the very start when you try to play with yourself but that does seem to be all of them or at least that was all the scenes I found as well

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes