RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
love the look of these renders...my only gripe is the h scene lengths...not much to them. Kinda like big brother. Other than that...keep up the good work:)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This is obviously an acquired taste. Just got to the dungeon where you have to stealth past those goblin things. Too many restarts and shit controls for that type of gameplay. Also I downloaded it in hope for adult entertainment, up to that point it was a sexless badly made RPG game.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Your extractor is good; it's the file you found on Mega that was incorrectly ported from Windows to Mac. Version 3.0 works fine, if you can find it (I don't remember why there was a 3.1 hotfix); for now, the 4.1 version for Mac has not yet been posted here, but it should come at some point: you might want to wait for it if you can't find 3.0
Ah, thanks! I'll wait for that then.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So, there was abug in the chicken v frogs healing challenge, where I finally completed it only to have nothing happen and me be trapped, celie kept screaming about the chickens and I couldn't leave. I also hadn't saved because the last time I'd tried to you'd blocked the save function for some reason. This game has an interesting premise and its kinda funny, I'd love to play it later, but I think there are some kinks to iron out.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
When you get thrown out of the cave by the dragon, rest at the campfire and choose to wake up in the night, that's one scene. After that, go to the inn that's in the western part of the town, not the one in the east and rest there but choose to go to your room instead of resting immediately.
Weird. I get the option to rest, but not the option to wake up.

I did use an old save though...
I wonder about that as well - with an old save I can't trigger either one of these. I see them in the pics folder tho. Does it have anything to do with how you answered the "How do you like being a female" question from the first campfire scene?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I wonder about that as well - with an old save I can't trigger either one of these. I see them in the pics folder tho. Does it have anything to do with how you answered the "How do you like being a female" question from the first campfire scene?
Maybe if you were highly negative. I chose the middle option (it's interesting) and still got the scenes. Did you go through the prior scene in the first camp site? If you chose not to touch in in the first one, that might block later ones, as opposed to the Female question (or combo of both).
For the inn room scene, there's also a bottle of wine you have to drink. It's always there, but you can only interact with it after the dragon.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
I can't find the pot to mix the cookies is that in the game yet?

nm it was in the library .. I'm going really lol after 2hrs of looking for it everywhere else 10+ times.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe if you were highly negative. I chose the middle option (it's interesting) and still got the scenes. Did you go through the prior scene in the first camp site? If you chose not to touch in in the first one, that might block later ones, as opposed to the Female question (or combo of both).
For the inn room scene, there's also a bottle of wine you have to drink. It's always there, but you can only interact with it after the dragon.
I've been pretty much pro touchy throughout, so it may be a combo of old saves on a patched Mac version. Not sure how far back I should start - maybe once I meet Ana in the game world? Or just start from scratch? I'll try that...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Decided to try the game again just to see if there was any sex action. Got to the cave to fight the fire boss. Went to trigger the sparkle on the ground only to notice it was out of reach past the lava wall. Another broken piece of sexless gaming shite. Deleted quicker than you can say 'how the fuck am I supposed to fix this'

Utter dog shit. This and Milftoon Drama.... Gah!

Jaspickle

May 15, 2017
I figured it out. The save from the end of 0.3.1 has you placed right BEFORE the tent scene. You have to trigger the tent scene before moving forward, or no gratification (because she ends up talking to you about that scene). Got to the dragon, got knocked to the lake, camped at the fire and was given the option to wake up at night.

Reactions: tontoman

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I figured it out. The save from the end of 0.3.1 has you placed right BEFORE the tent scene. You have to trigger the tent scene before moving forward, or no gratification (because she ends up talking to you about that scene). Got to the dragon, got knocked to the lake, camped at the fire and was given the option to wake up at night.
Ahh makes sense. In the way that it was missed, and the fact makes sense a save would be before, so folks could get to see that scene. Thanks.

Mr.Awesome, bye.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Decided to try the game again just to see if there was any sex action. Got to the cave to fight the fire boss. Went to trigger the sparkle on the ground only to notice it was out of reach past the lava wall.
You just hide behind the rocks, theres always a safe lane available. It's not broken or difficult at all.
Also this games value comes from the quality dialogue rather than sex scenes, they're just a cherry on top. If you skip any dialogue in this game it's not for you.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Interesting game but those minigames... how the hell do you save Ana from that dungeon????

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You just hide behind the rocks, theres always a safe lane available. It's not broken or difficult at all.
Also this games value comes from the quality dialogue rather than sex scenes, they're just a cherry on top. If you skip any dialogue in this game it's not for you.
Yeah I was dodging and couldn't get past the lava wall. Anyway. His spelling and grammar are fine, what's considered quality in terms of writing then we will beg to differ on that too.

But as you mention the sex being a side thing for this game. I was actually thinking on this before deleting it. If I was the dev I would get rid of the whole sex thing from this game, just have the virtual reality story of it and he could probably make a fun little retro RPG for fans of that type of game. Probably make for a decent mobile phone game or something.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok i must have totally missed something i never got a quest for ostrich eggs or anythng about a dragon
guess another playthrough is warranted

I got to the bridge into Ogremarsh and it showed the overland map and then nothing tried clicking enter right and left click nothing

Did I do something wrong

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes