RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes
Sep 15, 2017
Not currently (though i haven't played the latest update). One of the characters is a futa, so depending on your preferences kinda (I've seen some people count futa as lesbian). Though it's still fairly early in development in terms of scenes, so there might be more later on.
Okay, thanks for responding.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just came across this in the latest updates lol. Havent played it yet but reminds HEAVILY of a game I played back when I first came across adult games lol.
Player somehow get sucked into (ALA Tron) into the mmorpg theyre playing and gets stuck in the game in a female body.
Think it was called something akin to "Dragon Song"?
Art looks alot more appealing to me in this though. Its different but not "Omg this art is a turn off" different xD

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can't seem to find any new content in the update. Is there any? :(
Changelog shows that it's mainly bugfixes and mini-game difficulty balancing:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Defiantly a new favorite game. I really hoping to see Ana's ass, love women of color, jet black hair, those green eyes. Minus the dick :p. The only thing that got on my nerves is how much dialog is in the game, I spent equal time playing the game and getting through the dialog. I really hope the dev sticks with this game and is able to finish it. :FeelsGoodMan:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone know what art program is used for this? Just out of curiosity cuz the art looks really well done

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Just came across this in the latest updates lol. Havent played it yet but reminds HEAVILY of a game I played back when I first came across adult games lol.
Player somehow get sucked into (ALA Tron) into the mmorpg theyre playing and gets stuck in the game in a female body.
Think it was called something akin to "Dragon Song"?
Art looks alot more appealing to me in this though. Its different but not "Omg this art is a turn off" different XD
May be this?

I enjoyed a lot, it's a pitty it's abbandoned.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
May be this?

I enjoyed a lot, it's a pitty it's abbandoned.
Nope that wasnt it either lol.
Pretty sure the name isnt that far off from "Dragon Song"
Like i said it was one of the first adult games I played and I havent seen it in a while so theres a good chance its just out in the void somewhere lol.

EDIT:
I fucking found it. The name of the game was "Captivity". The MMO the MC gets stuck in was called "Dragon Song"
Game does not appear to be here on F95 lol

Dude hasnt posted since June so I think its safe to say its abandoned lol

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Nope that wasnt it either lol.
Pretty sure the name isnt that far off from "Dragon Song"
Like i said it was one of the first adult games I played and I havent seen it in a while so theres a good chance its just out in the void somewhere lol.

EDIT:
I fucking found it. The name of the game was "Captivity". The MMO the MC gets stuck in was called "Dragon Song"
Game does not appear to be here on F95 lol

Dude hasnt posted since June so I think its safe to say its abandoned lol
Well, two abandoned. Hope we will have better luck with this :)

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
Hey, I'm hoping someone could help me. How do you install/extract the Mac version?

Either what I downloaded from the MEGA link is broken or the extractor I use (called Unarchiver) doesn't work correctly, because every time I extract the zip file, I get a folder called "The Proteus Effect 0.3.1 macOS". Within that folder are 2 folders, one folder bears the same name as the parent folder and the other is called "_MACOSX".

Within the sub folder called "The Proteus Effect 0.3.1 macOS" are 2 files, one looks like a video called credits and the other is an application called game.

When I try to run the application called "game", I get an error that says "the application 'Game' can't be opened."

To add to the confusion, the folder called "_MACOSX" has a sub folder also called "The Proteus Effect 0.3.1 macOS" that's empty.

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Added a better explanation of the issue.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Finished playing the game in one sitting. My feedback :

- CG is good but the eyes are a big "doe-y". Way too big.
- Well written and funny.
- Love the game immersion at the beginning, shame it changed into a full blown RPG with combat.
- Not a fan of the combat, it's boring and way too much of it!
- I like the first half vs the second half. The first half was MC learning how to be a girl and the second half was trying to suck a girl dick. Futa was never my fetish, I get that but the eroge part of the game disappeared.
- Game world is full of life, more side quests would be great.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP, haven't found mac or linux build yet.

Reactions: Kilgur
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes