RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Maybe you didn't choose the lewd propositions when you slept outdoor. I've get all the scenes but one variation (when you confess you played with her while she was asleep) in one go.

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe you didn't choose the lewd propositions when you slept outdoor. I've get all the scenes but one variation (when you confess you played with her while she was asleep) in one go.
Thank you for a quick reply. I didn't get that scene aswell.. I got the massage scene but then Anna goes away and u get to rename ur chincha. I had only one option left, i.e to click on the tent and sleep. On doing that, it was morning. I see the images folder have BJ scenes but in my play through they just got skipped.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Seems like you missed some importants flags. It may lead somewhere later, but we don't know (and I doubt it). So if I were you I'll trash this save and start over a better one (you can search for my save in this thread, it start from the start of this update).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I finished this version of the game but didn't come across any H- scenes except for the Orge Inspection scene. Is there only one scene in this version or have I missed something?

I've chkd the image folder and I can see lots of images that I didn't come across in the game.. even though I completed all the quests except that save chicken quest at the beginning.
you can also spend the night at the inn for some body action :eek:penedeyewink:

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
you can also spend the night at the inn for some body action :eek:penedeyewink:
Tried both the INN's in Orge Marsh, nothing happens. It asks me, do you want to sleep when I click on the bed and thats it. Tried both options "Rest Immediately" and "Go to Room" but same result.

Seems like you missed some importants flags. It may lead somewhere later, but we don't know (and I doubt it). So if I were you I'll trash this save and start over a better one (you can search for my save in this thread, it start from the start of this update).
I think thats the best option to go with, else I might miss some exciting stuff in the coming updates. Thanks for the advise, Ill continue with ur save.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Tried both the INN's in Orge Marsh, nothing happens. It asks me, do you want to sleep when I click on the bed and thats it. Tried both options "Rest Immediately" and "Go to Room" but same result.
have you tried the red bottle on the table?

noctifer

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for a quick reply. I didn't get that scene aswell.. I got the massage scene but then Anna goes away and u get to rename ur chincha. I had only one option left, i.e to click on the tent and sleep. On doing that, it was morning. I see the images folder have BJ scenes but in my play through they just got skipped.

I think you can still trigger them if you have a save before you've met the dragon.

When you are on the world map, you have to go back that first castle icon, where you've come from. Go over the bridge and click an the campfire.
That should start the second tent scene, after that go to the dragon, get your ass kicked, go to the campfire and start the second bj scene.

Here a correct order of all scene's if I remember correctly:

First tent scene, you grab her skyscraper (At the campfire before you enter the first dungeon, not sure about that).
First campfire scene, Ana gives you a massage. Her dick gets erect. (Don't know where, but you can also change the name of your pet).
School dream (When you sleep in the tower of the wizzard dude, after talking to him).
Second tent scene, you start sucking her dick. (At the campfire before you enter the world map).*
Orc inspection scene (Starts when you enter the orc city).*
Second campfire scene, you give a bj to Ana (After the dragon kicks you out, go to the compfire)
First sex scene (Go to the second inn in the orc city, rent a room, don't go to sleep directly, go to the room and drink the wine).

*Not sue about the order of them, I think it dosen't matter.

Also one some point Ana asks you, "How do you like being a female". I think you have to like it or the middle thing.

Sorry for bad english, hope that helps someone. If I missed something please tell me.

For those who are about to start the game, you can change your name later in the game. Don't know if that changes something.

Reactions: HenWen

Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
have you tried the red bottle on the table?
Yes, tried clicking on the red bottle aswell, but no scenes trigger
I think you can still trigger them if you have a save before you've met the dragon.

When you are on the world map, you have to go back that first castle icon, where you've come from. Go over the bridge and click an the campfire.
That should start the second tent scene, after that go to the dragon, get your ass kicked, go to the campfire and start the second bj scene.

Here a correct order of all scene's if I remember correctly:

First tent scene, you grab her skyscraper (At the campfire before you enter the first dungeon, not sure about that).
First campfire scene, Ana gives you a massage. Her dick gets erect. (Don't know where, but you can also change the name of your pet).
School dream (When you sleep in the tower of the wizzard dude, after talking to him).
Second tent scene, you start sucking her dick. (At the campfire before you enter the world map).*
Orc inspection scene (Starts when you enter the orc city).*
Second campfire scene, you give a bj to Ana (After the dragon kicks you out, go to the compfire)
First sex scene (Go to the second inn in the orc city, rent a room, don't go to sleep directly, go to the room and drink the wine).

*Not sue about the order of them, I think it dosen't matter.

Also one some point Ana asks you, "How do you like being a female". I think you have to like it or the middle thing.

Sorry for bad english, hope that helps someone. If I missed something please tell me.

For those who are about to start the game, you can change your name later in the game. Don't know if that changes something.
Thank you for the detailed info. I just realized I didn't get that dream scene too at the wizard tower. Tried loading a previous save but nothing triggers at the mentioned checkpoints. I think its all because of that Celie's quest in which she wanted you to train her chickens or save them. I tried it a couple of times and then just ignored it and continued with the story. Maybe thats when my game started breaking.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
I think its all because of that Celie's quest in which she wanted you to train her chickens or save them. I tried it a couple of times and then just ignored it and continued with the story. Maybe thats when my game started breaking.
You fool ! Never ignore chicks man ... NEVER !

:p

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
what game was that ? im looking for similar style games!
This game does do the art style well, it's more cartoony so you never get the feeling of uncanny valley while playing.
I do wish the mc's wacky retard smile would be toned down, it's too cartoony.

cloudmaster

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the mac version from mega but when I try to unzip the folder it says the file is corrupted.. any thoughts?

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
so this is really stupid... but I've already looked thru all 13 pages of the thread... can someone tell me where to find all the cows in the second quest... yeah real lame I know... I've found 3 cows and a bull... but one of the cows is semi-surrounded by a fence and so close to a transition that whenever I try to go over to it... I transition to the next area... is there another cow I haven't seen somewhere else...?

bwiz13

Dec 15, 2017
so this is really stupid... but I've already looked thru all 13 pages of the thread... can someone tell me where to find all the cows in the second quest... yeah real lame I know... I've found 3 cows and a bull... but one of the cows is semi-surrounded by a fence and so close to a transition that whenever I try to go over to it... I transition to the next area... is there another cow I haven't seen somewhere else...?

Could check the barn with the bull.
Should be a cow there.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes