• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Promise We Made [v0.3] [AdultSpice]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Good to know then I hope you like it when you play it. I just change it, I did not know that will confuse anybody but yes there are choices and I think that are showing on what path the MC is going, I'm trying to be active in the comments as much as I can to hear any problems about the game or hear new ideas and read some reviews and improve the game as much as possible for all people to enjoy
Thats cool that you are taking constructive feedback even if its really not part of the game, like this sitiuation haha. The wording confused me and SpyderArachnid and he is usualy one not to be confused on anything so when I scrolled down and saw his comment I was saying to myself well the overview says "will she stay faithful or not". But I'm sure I'll like the game and be assured I like taking chances and supporting the little devs as compared to supporting devs like DrPinkCake because he is already good to go with a fan base, so if the story, characters etc etc are good you will have my support on patreon.

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
AdultSpice Is there anyway you can say how close or how far lesbian content is without spoilers? Like some have said the art reminds me of Girl Gone Bad and Our Red String, and I pretty much make my main playthrough for female protags go with the another girl. If that content is far away I'll just play the cliche she becomes a slut as that is my least way to play female games haha.
It's in really early stages, there are 2 to 3 lesbian paths and I'm thinking of sticking on to the two of them because in the 3rd I can't find any way to make it believable so I will make it a side character of one females, in the current update there is some content with a female character and it builds the story for the future.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Thats cool that you are taking constructive feedback even if its really not part of the game, like this sitiuation haha. The wording confused me and SpyderArachnid and he is usualy one not to be confused on anything so when I scrolled down and saw his comment I was saying to myself well the overview says "will she stay faithful or not". But I'm sure I'll like the game and be assured I like taking chances and supporting the little devs as compared to supporting devs like DrPinkCake because he is already good to go with a fan base, so if the story, characters etc etc are good you will have my support on patreon.
If you consider to support me please do it on my subscribestar page because I have problems with Patreon and will leave one day from Patreon it's a long story but to make it short they ask from adult content creators a photo of the creator holding their ID card I'm not doing that so currently I'm moving under the radar until they found out also there will be incest in the game so one way or another they will shut me down

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
If you consider to support me please do it on my subscribestar page because I have problems with Patreon and will leave one day from Patreon it's a long story but to make it short they ask from adult content creators a photo of the creator holding their ID card I'm not doing that so currently I'm moving under the radar until they found out also there will be incest in the game so one way or another they will shut me down
Alrighty will do. Thank you for letting me know, so subscribestar it is. If incest will be a thing in this, have you considered maybe making a lesbian incest route? Unless this is the 3rd route you were just talking about.

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Alrighty will do. Thank you for letting me know, so subscribestar it is. If incest will be a thing in this, have you considered maybe making a lesbian incest route? Unless this is the 3rd route you were just talking about.
No unfortunately, but I plan to make lesbian incest route on future games

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
No unfortunately, but I plan to make lesbian incest route on future games
Well now you have peeked my intrest now haha. I am offically going to put your game as my top female protag priority. The way I play VN is I will play a male protag game first than move to a female game than if a game such as Our Red String has both male and female at the same time. I'm currently playing the newest update on male protag game, but as soon as I get to your game next I will let you know what I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultSpice

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Well now you have peeked my intrest now haha. I am offically going to put your game as my top female protag priority. The way I play VN is I will play a male protag game first than move to a female game than if a game such as Our Red String has both male and female at the same time. I'm currently playing the newest update on male protag game, but as soon as I get to your game next I will let you know what I think.
Already played it great update, I'm glad and I can't wait to hear your opinion I hope that you will like it

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
The Promise We Made [v0.3]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
i dont understand why all the fuss about CG ai is about ? i mean does it look good ? or not ? thats all im intrested, not how it was made. this 1 maybe need improvement, but ive seen some ppl bitch about CG AI where there was actually very nice pics. care some1 explain ?

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
Well done Dev! Please continue this very good scenario which contrasts with what we usually see here...the dialogues are well balanced, neither too long nor too short, and never vulgar....Moreover you do not forbid yourself any kink (e.g. incest or lesbian) was at the cost of leaving Patreon censorship. Cant wait for the next update.

• Red Heart

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
To the Developer.... AdultSpice.
You know.. Not every Visual novel is perfect.. Show me one.. Is a no go.. Graphix bad or graphex good.. story line good or some bad.. You cant beat them all.. I think you have something good here.. keep what you are doing and you will reap!!

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
It's in really early stages, there are 2 to 3 lesbian paths and I'm thinking of sticking on to the two of them because in the 3rd I can't find any way to make it believable so I will make it a side character of one females, in the current update there is some content with a female character and it builds the story for the future.
What about a BDSM route with the boyfriends Mom? And let her have complete control

Reactions: bcool
Oct 10, 2022
What happened with the graphics?! :cry: Earlier it was clean and nice, but now all is full with camouflage. I don't like it, it's distracting me from the game :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you, it does not have to be 8k ultra realistic renders but this is too grainy it became distracting. I like the story though. :confused::unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
Tbh I was surprised that after being thrown off the cock Emma didn't storm out of the apartment (guess maybe it's just easier to start same place regardless of the route), but apart from it solid update and writing.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3326646

Overview:
The Promise We Made is an adult dating simulation game that places you in the shoes of Emma, a vibrant and diligent young woman whose sole desire is to spend the rest of her life with her boyfriend Nick. Unfortunately circumstances have forced them apart for an extended period of time. Now, Emma patiently awaits Nick's return, filling her time with interactions with friends, family, and various individuals, leading her to new and exciting experiences. As people around her flirt and pursue her the question looms will Emma stay loyal to Nick or succumb to the temptations of corruption and plunge into the unknown?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-30
Developer: AdultSpice - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

AdultSpice, I think you have a winner in this game. Especially with all the tags you have planned. Emma and Chloe are real cuties and I love cuties. This looks like an improved version of GGGB and I loved that game. Would love to see Emma and Chloe go to work in a sleazy bar serving drunk and very handsy customers. (one of my favorite fantasies). They are forced to wear very slutty outfits to entice the drunks. As their corruption increases they start using stronger and stronger drugs and wearing slutty/whore makeup and even go pantyless. If the customer offers the right amount of money they can take the girls into the men's room for a little break. Dad meantime gets lonelier and seduces Emma, so now she comes home to Daddy's bed.
Keep up the excellent work. I have to go now and take my medication. It's past due.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes