bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
0.25 update is out. Anyone want to be a hero? I'm still on the fence about supporting. Dont know what content is planned with the daughter.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
0.25 update is out. Anyone want to be a hero? I'm still on the fence about supporting. Dont know what content is planned with the daughter.
In 0.25 is nothing new with the daughter. New Content with her will come in 0.30. And in January i release a FAQ with some Information about the Project.

Reactions: BMV86

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
In 0.25 is nothing new with the daughter. New Content with her will come in 0.30. And in January i release a FAQ with some Information about the Project.
Do Patreon rules prevent there from being any incest content. Or will it always be voyeurism stuff.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

i released a FAQ:

Do Patreon rules prevent there from being any incest content. Or will it always be voyeurism stuff.
Perhaps the FAQ will answer a lot of Questions, but feel free to ask me more.
If the answer in the FAQ doesn't reached: In the first part you can didn't have sex with her but it will be defintly not only voyeurism.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:

Changelog for 0.25
Content (127 new images):
• Added a new complete shuffle event for the unique farm event (33% chance)
• Added some missing pictures for the jogging events
• Added the first office outfit for the kitchen scenes (if you buy it)
• Added the next fotoshooting with your wife
• Added some idle pictures during sex with your wife (more comes into 0.30)
• Replaced some pictures in the first office event with your wife
Gameplay:
• Changed that the clothesstore is now closed at sunday
• Changed the dialogues for the first shopping event with your wife, now you can better see what raise relation or corruption
• Changed some variables for the shopping event that makes it necessary to play it again (Please go for it if you want have the right variables)
Bugfixing:
• Fixed the camera bug for the doggystyle sex scene with your wife
• Fixed the wrong picture of Lisa in the week at the evening, she is in the kitchen not in the living room
• Fixed the sexmenue, it should work right now
• Fixed some farm variables bugs
• Fixed the fotoshootingscript bug Known issues and plans for the later future:
• Rework some images because of bad light or image issues
• Rework some animations because they are not so good

If anyone can update OP

Reactions: BMV86

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gigan

Not in mine they didn't in my version they had a baby girl and all step daughter stuff was rubbed out.

@bottomfeeder

The wife can break mirrors when she looks at them but them the MC isn't any better and can break mirrors as well. I haven't played the last update and it looks like I won't be laying this update either as there is still no content for the daughter but her looks might of changed during that time but not sure.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@myuhinny i think you mean the post from 2 january.In the intro is written "
This is Lisa your adopted daughter. But she didn't know that she was adopted. Michelle and you have adopted her as she was born. Now she's 18 years and have finished the school few months ago

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gigan

I always change the intro from where it says that they had problems having a baby to where it says that they had a bouncing baby girl later when you meet her it says this is Lisa your daughter any references to adopted and step daughter was replaced with just daughter.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

The Promise [v0.25a Fix] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.45GB

Download PC (237MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@gigan

I always change the intro from where it says that they had problems having a baby to where it says that they had a bouncing baby girl later when you meet her it says this is Lisa your daughter any references to adopted and step daughter was replaced with just daughter.
That explains it. But in the original Lisa is adopted.Btw i have changed that for me too;).

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed mac version of v0.25a!

Mac (231MB): - - - -

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Getting closer to V0.30 can’t wait for that day don’t get me wrong I like the rest of the content but want the daughter too :sneaky::devilish::devilish::devilish:

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Man, this is getting old. I'm not going to retart a new game yet again. Why you guys keep producing games that the previous save games won't work on is absurd? Starting over after being this far into the game already is NOT an option. Just when the game was starting to get good you go and do this. What a shame.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Man, this is getting old. I'm not going to retart a new game yet again. Why you guys keep producing games that the previous save games won't work on is absurd? Starting over after being this far into the game already is NOT an option. Just when the game was starting to get good you go and do this. What a shame.
You shouldn't start a new game, old saves should working.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes