gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Xagrim I have a maybe stupid question because patreon you can´t to much help but you can could save me some time if you could tell me if there is anything to change besides the intro and in the file routines.Maybe its to late for me here in germany and i don´t see and anything anymore.Your game is at the moment pretty easy to change because the only thing where its says that she is not your daugter is the intro.

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim I have a maybe stupid question because patreon you can´t to much help but you can could save me some time if you could tell me if there is anything to change besides the intro and in the file routines.Maybe its to late for me here in germany and i don´t see and anything anymore.Your game is at the moment pretty easy to change because the only thing where its says that she is not your daugter is the intro.
Nothing more in the moment.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes in the moment it is not much content in the game for the global story.
as long as it's easy to change, it's okay with me :).But I can understand that sooner or later in the game it will happen that they will talk about their adoption.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well treid the update... but game doesn't seem to go further...
got two problems though... the first file is in the lounge under the stairs...
the second one happened when I tried to open de stats menu...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Promise v0.2bH.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@Xagrim in screens.rpy l.395
Code:
-            elif camsex >=8 and (camsex<13):
+            elif camsex >=7 and (camsex<13):
and the attached script should make the label Schlafzimmersex work as intended

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
as long as it's easy to change, it's okay with me :).But I can understand that sooner or later in the game it will happen that they will talk about their adoption.
Yes but i will not spoil to much from the story here. ;)

Well treid the update... but game doesn't seem to go further...
got two problems though... the first file is in the lounge under the stairs...
the second one happened when I tried to open de stats menu...
Thank you, but i think you are in the wrong thread or you post other things for a other game. ;)

here is my unofficial android port of The Promise v0.2bH.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.

@Xagrim in screens.rpy l.395
Code:
-            elif camsex >=8 and (camsex<13):
+            elif camsex >=7 and (camsex<13):
and the attached script should make the label Schlafzimmersex work as intended
Thanks for reporting the bug. :) I'm very new with Ren'Py and the scriptspeech. But did you get error messages or didn't work the different cameras because of the intended theme? In my tests it works all correct. I didn't make it intended because first in my thoughts i would use the different cams for another labels. But i think i change it.
But i see i have make a if/elif misstake.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigan

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Why you use a loop label?
without the jump to the loop label at the end only 1 sex scene after the initial missionary/doggy is played, at least for me.
you choose your scene (+ don't cum) and this scene is played but afterwards you're booted to the home screen.
and without the ability to play more than 1 scene, the whole idea of the Sexauswahl() would be useless. ;)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
without the jump to the loop label at the end only 1 sex scene after the initial missionary/doggy is played, at least for me.
you choose your scene (+ don't cum) and this scene is played but afterwards you're booted to the home screen.
and without the ability to play more than 1 scene, the whole idea of the Sexauswahl() would be useless. ;)
Damn thank you, i have found some other "Bugs" in the script. I make a fix for that and upload a small rar file for this.

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

this is a fix for the sexmenue bugs and for the farm bug, now it should work correct. I know that the picture for the doggystyle Cam 3 is wrong, i change it for the 0.25.

Unzip it to the "game" Folder and replace the old script.rpa.

Have fun with the "new" sexmenue and a big thank to @the66 for reporting this.

Best regards.

Your Xagrim

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Promise v0.2bH-fix.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
So only an HJ from the Asian housewife?
It depended on your choices by the events before. It gives 4 possibilities. And after this it is possible to meet her(but not in the 0.20).

Last edited:

Starlight08

Formerly 'Starlightgames'
Aug 16, 2018
So i gave this game a shot yesterday and it is a good game I mean not the best but it is worth a try!I mean this game has many flaws and it has a lot of space for improvement and obviously it would improve overtime! The characters I think are spot on by there age I mean MC or his wife look like 20 year olds pretending to be 40+ they actually look like they are and the Asian women for her age is quite attractive! Wife route I think is good and I felt it was sort of engaging and it's not a game where you just grind, the money is easy to come! The corruption route of wife I think would be the best thing in this game and I hope we get more of that coz it is looking good ATM!really wanna see some more clothing being added and I think in the next update there is some stuff related to corruption so yeah looking forward to it!the main problem or you con of this game would be English I mean some dialogues make little sense, i can completely understand that Dev's first language wasn't English neither was mine but hey at least the Dev is trying and I'm just sitting and wanking off without even paying him a penny so I have no right or neither I would want any right to complain or criticize ! I just wanna wish Dev good luck and I hope he just makes this emore fun and good as he proceeds with this game!

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
So i gave this game a shot yesterday and it is a good game I mean not the best but it is worth a try!I mean this game has many flaws and it has a lot of space for improvement and obviously it would improve overtime! The characters I think are spot on by there age I mean MC or his wife look like 20 year olds pretending to be 40+ they actually look like they are and the Asian women for her age is quite attractive! Wife route I think is good and I felt it was sort of engaging and it's not a game where you just grind, the money is easy to come! The corruption route of wife I think would be the best thing in this game and I hope we get more of that coz it is looking good ATM!really wanna see some more clothing being added and I think in the next update there is some stuff related to corruption so yeah looking forward to it!the main problem or you con of this game would be English I mean some dialogues make little sense, i can completely understand that Dev's first language wasn't English neither was mine but hey at least the Dev is trying and I'm just sitting and wanking off without even paying him a penny so I have no right or neither I would want any right to complain or criticize ! I just wanna wish Dev good luck and I hope he just makes this emore fun and good as he proceeds with this game!
Thanks for the feedback. :) I have a lot of ideas and i hope that not only corruption the wife will be the only interesting thing. ;)
Because of the speech i will look in the future for a translator or a proofreader.

-------------------

Hi guys,

i need your help with a vote about the languages:

Thank you.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
this is a scene that is possible to see if you have the farm job.
Best regards.
Your Xagrim

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
if you didn't want use i have now a community,
there you can leave messages, feedback or ask some questions.
I'm glad to hear from you.
Best regards.
Your Xagrim

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes