Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting, I'll give it a try.
And yes, I hoped for a Renpy game too (easier for you too, probably...maybe you're still in time)

Reactions: Xagrim

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trying right now. I look through the keyhole and...nothing. No picture. Then I try again and I see the default message.

Reactions: marcoforte68

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Interesting, I'll give it a try.
And yes, I hoped for a Renpy game too (easier for you too, probably...maybe you're still in time)
Thanks for giving a try @Mwanted . I can say i have reason of the feedback much ideas for the next Version. I think it becomes better. The first Project will be RPGM because i have no experience with Renpy or the others. But i will try it certainly.

Trying right now. I look through the keyhole and...nothing. No picture. Then I try again and I see the default message.
A bug? At which time? They are 4 different possible situations at a day. And the corruption and relationship is important, too.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
But i found RPGM with no big maps and endless searching for Locations and quests good.
This is what I dislike about RPGM games, most are not well designed so you spend a lot of time wandering around not knowing what to do, hoping to stumble upon a trigger that will move the story forward. So far it's not bad since the map is so small, let's see how you do.

Good luck in your project.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
A bug? At which time? They are 4 different possible situations at a day. And the corruption and relationship is important, too.
I don't know, maybe it's my system but the rest of the game seems to work properly.
I'll try to describe what happens:

- I'm pretty sure I have enough corruption and relations: the daughter already changed the running outfit and accepted several soft erotic books
- What happens (in what are the right moments) is that I click on "look through the keyhole" and nothing happens: no picture and no message. IF I try again a second time I get the usual message (not the right time, bla bla)

edit: I dont have any idea if this can help but..

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
This is what I dislike about RPGM games, most are not well designed so you spend a lot of time wandering around not knowing what to do, hoping to stumble upon a trigger that will move the story forward. So far it's not bad since the map is so small, let's see how you do.

Good luck in your project.
Thank you @fsap1 The maps would not be really bigger as now. It should be easy to find some locations. ;)

I don't know, maybe it's my system but the rest of the game seems to work properly.
I'll try to describe what happens:

- I'm pretty sure I have enough corruption and relations: the daughter already changed the running outfit and accepted several soft erotic books
- What happens (in what are the right moments) is that I click on "look through the keyhole" and nothing happens: no picture and no message. IF I try again a second time I get the usual message (not the right time, bla bla)

edit: I dont have any idea if this can help but..
Thanks for the feedback in Detail @Mwanted . Hm the message "not the right time" should be only appropriate when you are selecting the gift tab.
The times of day are: 8-10 (different pictures), 10-15 (only one picture), 15-16(different Pictures), 22-8 (not included)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Xagrim : I didn't exacly remember the text. It's this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again: I see no picture where I'm pretty sure there should be one. Bye, have nice holidays ;)

edit: the status

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim : I didn't exacly remember the text. It's this:

Again: I see no picture where I'm pretty sure there should be one. Bye, have nice holidays ;)

edit: the status
Ah okay @Mwanted .
To the first image: You can in the Moment only look one time a day through the keyhole. After 0:00 you can look again.
To the second image: Your corruption is high enough. But Lisas corruption is not high enough for more. With these stats you should see the first pictures in the morning and the afternoon. (But you must decide, you can look only one time at the day.)
I know thats not obviously. Thats why so important is the feedback of the community. :) I make it clearer and easier to understand in the next version. ;)

im still getting errors
Which one?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Xagrim : ok I finally got it. If you are low corruption with her (1-3 or so) you don't see any image. You should at least notify the player, it makes little sense to be able to see through the keyhole BUT see nothing.

PS: also the game has several bugs like not showing one animation while running with the daughter, or not ending the run, or the game freezing on one picture and no way to refresh it. Meh :\

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim : ok I finally got it. If you are low corruption with her (1-3 or so) you don't see any image. You should at least notify the player, it makes little sense to be able to see through the keyhole BUT see nothing.

PS: also the game has several bugs like not showing one animation while running with the daughter, or not ending the run, or the game freezing on one picture and no way to refresh it. Meh :\
Yes i make it clearer in the next version.

Hm some animations are current not in.
To the other things: You Play with the 0.1b @Mwanted ? In 0.1b should the run not ending bug solved. Which picture freeze?

Thanks and

best regards.

Xagrim

Last edited:

Mangerine

Sep 6, 2017
Y'all, just use a save editor if you complain about how grindy a game is

maybe, use one online....

like... Saveeditonline? maybe?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Thank you all guys for the Feedback and reporting bugfixes.

I wish you an .

Reactions: Papa Ernie

redheadfan

Oct 12, 2017
I seem to be stuck - I asked Lisa for a run but didn't notice my energy was zero (0) so I seem to be unable to run and I can't do anything else because everything says I've asked Lisa for a run.

Also you get can get stuck if you start work at the farm and then go for a jog (without finishing work)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I seem to be stuck - I asked Lisa for a run but didn't notice my energy was zero (0) so I seem to be unable to run and I can't do anything else because everything says I've asked Lisa for a run.
Hi @redheadfan thanks for feedback.
Did you play with 0.1b?

Energy are not in use in this build, you should go jogging also with energy 0.

Also you get can get stuck if you start work at the farm and then go for a jog (without finishing work)
Thanks for information, yes i see that i have only fixing the bug when you go first jogging and then trying to work.
I will fix it in the next version.

Best regards.

Xagrim

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1b

I looked through the keyhole and she changed.

I tried it again. Get the message it is to risk. Tried then to go away dont work and now I have no options and so I am stuck.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
and where i'm jogging like a little kid after jogging home and i can
not where else that means
Bug 0.1b

I looked through the keyhole and she changed.

I tried it again. Get the message it is to risk. Tried then to go away dont work and now I have no options and so I am stuck.
@Deadlyreaper thanks for hint. Now i have found the bug that you stuck after jogging and must wait to the next day after jogging.

@Dole thanks for reporting. You stuck in the menue? Or you go jogging before?

To All:
The jogging bug will be fixed in the next Version, in the Moment when you stuck you must wait to 00:00. Thanks for feedback.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
[QUOTE="@Dole thanks for reporting. You stuck in the menue? Or you go jogging before?
[/QUOTE]

The menu let me not out after I tried to spy a second time and dont go away after spying (tried all possibles) and then the menu was vanished so I was stuck. I think I wasnot jogging before.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
[QUOTE="@Dole thanks for reporting. You stuck in the menue? Or you go jogging before?
The menu let me not out after I tried to spy a second time and dont go away after spying (tried all possibles) and then the menu was vanished so I was stuck. I think I wasnot jogging before.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks for reporting @Dole, i revised the event for the next version.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes