U

User_897603

Well, the wife's face looked like it got run over by a car, but I'm going to give it a try. Paper bag on standbye. Hopefully with an option to get the daughter to sit on her face at some point.

Also, I'm hoping one of the gifts is a spa with a Brazilian wax.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
@Xagrim

What I was referring to is that the game thread is going to need a incest tag soon as more content is coming for the daughter.
Ok.

Exactly up to what level do I have to rise the relationship with the wife in order to start the shopping event? I already hate a somewhat 100 points give or take relation with her ... still not enough??
Which LV is needed to go shopping with the wife or daughter?
You need 80 points(Level 2).
You can raise it first with helping with the dishes(kitchen) and the chores(living room). After you reach 15 points (Level 0) than you can give her a massage or buy gifts.

way to much gring to go trough. stopped playing till and update gets rid of this.
Thanks for feedback.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I fought the grind and the grind won.

It was just too much for me to continue. The intro was well done, but afterwards it was just downhill. Maybe there is something interesting along the way, but my character died from helping to wash the dishes all the time. There is just too much repetition with little variation.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I fought the grind and the grind won.

It was just too much for me to continue. The intro was well done, but afterwards it was just downhill. Maybe there is something interesting along the way, but my character died from helping to wash the dishes all the time. There is just too much repetition with little variation.
Thanks for the Feedback.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Reads the intro....
They cant figure out why they cant have children....
10 years of missionary
with condom.

Penultimo sugests.... try take off the condom?

Reactions: B-52reloaded
U

User_897603

Reads the intro....
They cant figure out why they cant have children....
10 years of missionary
with condom.

Penultimo sugests.... try take off the condom?
Perhaps it's best they don't procreate if they couldn't figure that out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I missing anything or is that it?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
In the 0.30 or lately in the 0.35 it doesn't. ;)
oh yes it does. Deponie = Dump or (Junk-) Yard as one example. In the cinema, buying "anything". Should use "something" instead, since anything is usualy used when not buying anything or buying everything.

arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
hi xagrim , thanks for the game , Exibitionism and Sharing LEVEL is ALWAYS LOW ,
what can we have to do to rise it ???

Reactions: Xagrim

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
oh yes it does. Deponie = Dump or (Junk-) Yard as one example. In the cinema, buying "anything". Should use "something" instead, since anything is usualy used when not buying anything or buying everything.
He means in future updates. 0.30 isn't even out yet we are at 0.25 now. :)

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
is this girl at the same place like the last?
Best regards.
Your Xagrim

Reactions: BMV86 and DrackDrap

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi guys,
the last farm event is coming.
Best regards
Your Xagrim

Reactions: DrackDrap

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I played the first three versions. After that, the updates got worse and worse. The game has such hot girls. but you are always the loser as a player. The game had more bugs than pictures. Thousand places, but no possibilities. The game is boring. A day you play it, then comes the big disappointment. You see hot girls in the park, pool or in the cinema. But there is nothing. And the hours of playing time. nothing is finished. real gameplay? can you search The game can play even teenagers. Since the preview does not change anything. That's just fake. Here are the pretty ones shown. And the erotic is with scary women. If this is to become a game, he has to make an update every two weeks. :D:D:D:D:D

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes