Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
And is there anything in this version of the game outside of wife massage and peeking through the keyhole at your daughter? Or is that all currently in the game?
Only different Pictures in some situations dependent on cr and rl. See different woman by Jogging (alone) and 2 Images of woman by the farm Job after couple of days.

what a game, after i came in townhall i was stuck in there no idea how to went out lol
Yes ist a Little bit weird. i will fix it in the next Version. You must click the last wood tile before the black ares. When you come out.

-----
After Christmas i will release a small guide with all possible Situations.

Reactions: UncleVT

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys,

Yes i thought it is variety. I see in most of the games young boys in familys or young slutty girls. Hope my idea is good enough. ;)
its not only that, but its also lots of time the dad just fuck the daughter or something. this one look different and more serious and "realist" on that.
just not another : "oh my daughter is sexy, i wanna bang her hard"
keep him married and some serious thing like that with some small cheating and else.... thats good. not another cliché game like thousand of others :D

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
'Hey guys,

added a small guide for better understanding the game mechanics. Hope it helps you a little bit.

its not only that, but its also lots of time the dad just fuck the daughter or something. this one look different and more serious and "realist" on that.
just not another : "oh my daughter is sexy, i wanna bang her hard"
keep him married and some serious thing like that with some small cheating and else.... thats good. not another cliché game like thousand of others :D
Thats the plan, but the daughter will play a role, but not in this way. (But in the future it is a descision of the Patrons/community.)
Sexy and Lolita okay but not this. The main is the wife and more.

Hope you enjoy it. I'm open for Feedback to make the game better. ;)

Merry Christmas.

Your Xagrim

Reactions: midnight_runner

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
'Hey guys,

added a small guide for better understanding the game mechanics. Hope it helps you a little bit.

Thats the plan, but the daughter will play a role, but not in this way. (But in the future it is a descision of the Patrons/community.)
Sexy and Lolita okay but not this. The main is the wife and more.

Hope you enjoy it. I'm open for Feedback to make the game better. ;)

Merry Christmas.

Your Xagrim
mmh well i guess the patrons gonna quickly turn this game into another "lets fuck my daughter" game.... pretty sad imho.
you should decide for your game, make a choice and stay on it, whatever the community or patrons will ask for.
just an advise, i saw alots of game get turned quickly by the patrons request...
dont be scared.. its YOUR game after all.
follow your own way to do it. dont get too much influenced.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
mmh well i guess the patrons gonna quickly turn this game into another "lets fuck my daughter" game.... pretty sad imho.
you should decide for your game, make a choice and stay on it, whatever the community or patrons will ask for.
just an advise, i saw alots of game get turned quickly by the patrons request...
dont be scared.. its YOUR game after all.
follow your own way to do it. dont get too much influenced.
Thanks for advise. Yes i would'nt change the game Spirit. :)

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
I really enjoyed your game Xagrim!Promising as the title,just do what you have in YOUR mind.Looking for the update and good luck!!

Reactions: Xagrim

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So what time is it? What crap is that? look through the keyhole as he says no look from the sofa your daughter on there he says no he does not do while jogging comes a girl look closer no I'm married WTF ??? what kind of a dirt loose is that please? and where i'm jogging like a little kid after jogging home and i can
not where else that means I've jogged before working on the farm have the felt harvested to the market to get the boxes will complete quest and surprise is not because the stupid idiot can only cuddle home, wife goes to visit in the bathroom not next update or any when in 5 years and everything else is not yet

but one is delete from the hard drive and that was it then

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

i wish you a . ;)

i see the exhibition tag is on....but where is it in the game....
You must raise the cor and rel with Lisa than you will see different scenes in the morning, nigth and afternoon.

I really enjoyed your game Xagrim!Promising as the title,just do what you have in YOUR mind.Looking for the update and good luck!!
Thanky you very much @rory68, i will do my best. ;) Hope your enjoying continued. ;)

So what time is it? What crap is that? look through the keyhole as he says no look from the sofa your daughter on there he says no he does not do while jogging comes a girl look closer no I'm married WTF ??? what kind of a dirt loose is that please? and where i'm jogging like a little kid after jogging home and i can
not where else that means I've jogged before working on the farm have the felt harvested to the market to get the boxes will complete quest and surprise is not because the stupid idiot can only cuddle home, wife goes to visit in the bathroom not next update or any when in 5 years and everything else is not yet but one is delete from the hard drive and that was it then
You need different corruption levels to access some situations. For more information please read the small guide in the first post.
Hm thanks for information i will look at that.
Sorry that you didn't enjoy it, perhaps some versions later.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, @Xagrim. First of all, thank you for the game. I know it's in the earlies, but the story and playability are good and has a great potential. Good work.
Now I think I found a bug. If you ask Michelle to go to jogging and immediately ask the same to Lisa, both join to you, have jogging showing only Michelle and then at home Michelle say thanks, but Lisa keeps with you and and there's no way to take her away. Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Xagrim and Twistty

tommy65

May 17, 2017
there seems to be a bug during when lisa first puts on the shorts...after their run, they go a second time but they run all over the map, then it freezes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP and game to version 0.1a :eek:penedeyewink:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi, @Xagrim. First of all, thank you for the game. I know it's in the earlies, but the story and playability are good and has a great potential. Good work.
Now I think I found a bug. If you ask Michelle to go to jogging and immediately ask the same to Lisa, both join to you, have jogging showing only Michelle and then at home Michelle say thanks, but Lisa keeps with you and and there's no way to take her away. Hope this helps you.
Thank you @UncleVT.Yes, thanks for Information i will solve it today with a new hotfix. Yes it helps me very much, because it is sometimes difficult to find Bugs alone. ;)

there seems to be a bug during when lisa first puts on the shorts...after their run, they go a second time but they run all over the map, then it freezes
Thank you @tommy65, the new hotfix will solve it. :)

Updated the OP and game to version 0.1a :eek:penedeyewink:
Thanks. :p

Reactions: Twistty

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Same to me with Michelle, and don't shows the first animation.
Yes @UncleVT it will solved with the 0.1b,too (i hope ;)) But the missing animation is not a bug...and not a feature,too ;)
Some animations are not ready and comes with the next public relase.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

i release the 0.1b "hotfixversion" Hope it is the last. ;)

by the way, i'm glad when you make a vote at my poll with a General question about Patrons.
-->

Interesting concept but RPGM? Ugh

Use Renpy people, seriously.
Have seen much different tools, perhaps i will make a future Project in Renpy or a other tool. But i found RPGM with no big maps and endless searching for Locations and quests good. But thanks for the advise @bottomfeeder .

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes