1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I would try this but it seems like all the other games promising corruption and there never is all they are is romance games that you collect points to get in their pants and never any TRUE CORRUPTION there is only a few games on this site that are "Western" games that offer real corruption instead of a lie, there are plenty of "Eastern" games on here with true corruption, To simplifie what I am say those FALSE corruption games all they are doing is gathering romance points mislabeled as corruption points because you never change how the person acts or looks you are just playing a romance game, Sorry for the rant but I got to ask before I try is this a true Corruption game or a romance one.

Reactions: fbass

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Looks like corruption ...if u choose 1 path wife becomes whore or you strengthen the love of your family if u dont corrupt em.

Reactions: Xagrim

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Looks like corruption ...if u choose 1 path wife becomes whore or you strengthen the love of your family if u dont corrupt em.
I'll download and try it then, I just hope you are right about the game.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/D3waste.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'WasteIdleB' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "homesleepingroom.rpyc", line 212, in script call
  File "homesleepingroom.rpyc", line 231, in script call
  File "homesleepingroom.rpyc", line 272, in script call
  File "sex.rpyc", line 105, in script call
  File "homesleepingroom.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "sex.rpyc", line 362, in script call
  File "homesleepingroom.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "sex.rpyc", line 105, in script call
  File "D3waste.rpyc", line 183, in script
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\ThePromise-0.15-pc\ThePromise-0.20b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\ThePromise-0.15-pc\ThePromise-0.20b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\luhen\Downloads\ThePromise-0.15-pc\ThePromise-0.20b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/D3waste.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'WasteIdleB' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
The Promise 0.20b
Fri Nov 23 11:30:40 2018
This is the error i got when i got the last Waste event. The MC was walking to trash cans and this ERROR appears.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Walkthrough?
Cheats?
No cheats in the moment. In the future it give ingame a Scene Planer that makes a walkthrough unnecessary.

is it worth tryin ???
Hope so. ;)

I would try this but it seems like all the other games promising corruption and there never is all they are is romance games that you collect points to get in their pants and never any TRUE CORRUPTION there is only a few games on this site that are "Western" games that offer real corruption instead of a lie, there are plenty of "Eastern" games on here with true corruption, To simplifie what I am say those FALSE corruption games all they are doing is gathering romance points mislabeled as corruption points because you never change how the person acts or looks you are just playing a romance game, Sorry for the rant but I got to ask before I try is this a true Corruption game or a romance one.
You have two variables Relationship and Corruption. For your wife you needn't Corruption to get into her pants. Corruption need you for other things, exibitionism and more.

This is the error i got when i got the last Waste event. The MC was walking to trash cans and this ERROR appears.
Thanks for the report. I think the update hasn't work. You didn't get a message after load that says the game was updatet to 0.20a right?

A fast fix for that should be you save your game and reload it until you didn't get update messages.
I will work on a fix, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
You have two variables Relationship and Corruption. For your wife you needn't Corruption to get into her pants. Corruption need you for other things, exibitionism and more.
I noticed it and I can't wait for them to be implemented but you will have those people who confuse SHARING with NTR but I don't think they realize that it is two different things so you will have them whine and complain in till you remove or don't implement your ideas but I say ignore them and let the babies cry, I can kind of get where they are coming from say you have like over 5 "toys" and you have one favorite in a game, But if it is an incest game the only person I won't share and let have sex buddies is the mom because she is all mine and no one else can touch her the rest can have sex buddies.

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I noticed it and I can't wait for them to be implemented but you will have those people who confuse SHARING with NTR but I don't think they realize that it is two different things so you will have them whine and complain in till you remove or don't implement your ideas but I say ignore them and let the babies cry, I can kind of get where they are coming from say you have like over 5 "toys" and you have on favorite in a game, But if it is an incest game the only person I won't share and let have sex buddies is the mom because she is all mine and no one else can touch her the rest can have sex buddies.
Thanks, yes i know. ;) Yes all the Chars in the game have their own "personality" which you can influence with your descisions, thats at least the plan. No sextoys, except it is in her personality or something else. It will be a long way for the right balance(grind points) for the game but the goal is that you have a realistic influence on the others. (Of course what is possible.)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Thanks, yes i know. ;) Yes all the Chars in the game have their own "personality" which you can influence with your descisions, thats at least the plan. No sextoys, except it is in her personality or something else. It will be a long way for the right balance(grind points) for the game but the goal is that you have a realistic influence on the others. (Of course what is possible.)
So you are saying that they have their own personalities which we can tweak and change based on the actions and choices of you the main character, I have asked people on other places to get games (Patreon and others) if they were gonna implement something like that and they never seem to understand what I am asking.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I have yet to say I love the wife's model wrinkles and all most people make the older women look just like their teen model(I hate that older women are hotter then teens) one person I asked why their milf models weren't milfs and their answer was they have not really found the best way to show how aged the models are with the tools they have but they try.

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
So you are saying that they have their own personalities which we can tweak and change based on the actions and choices of you the main character, I have asked people on other places to get games (Patreon and others) if they were gonna implement something like that and they never seem to understand what I am asking.
Yes, for example, if you do the right things one of the girl can have fun when she show you her panties(or more), but she didn't get into a sextoy, perhaps it is the only thing. But sometimes you can do nothing and there are only "normal" womans or mens.

I have yet to say I love the wife's model wrinkles and all most people make the older women look just like their teen model(I hate that older women are hotter then teens) one person I asked why their milf models weren't milfs and their answer was they have not really found the best way to show how aged the models are with the tools they have but they try.
Yes thanks. :D See few post above, because thats why they didn't use it.;) But i try to find different models and fetishs for the game.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
@Xagrim , your after_load code have a problem.
You use :
Code:
    if Updates == 4:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 1:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 2:
        [...]
    elif Updates == 3:
        [...]
Which mean that if someone haven't played since few updates, and is at "Updates == 1" by example, he'll have to save/load two times to have a game effectively up to date.
It's better to use :
Code:
    if Updates == 1:
        [...]
    if Updates == 2:
        [...]
    if Updates == 3:
        [...]
    if Updates == 4:
This way, every player will pass through all the needed updates, whatever how many release happened since the last time he played.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aw! I was going to check this out but it doesn't look like the daughter got anything new so I think i'll wait for the next update.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes