Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
forf95bannernewestfinal.jpg

Overview:
We begin this adventure with a group who once worked for the Serpen, but on a fateful day they are able to escape and land on a mysterious planet where they will embark on a new adventure. This planet is known as the world of Zunuria, a land full of dangers, beauty, friends, foes and surprises at every turn. The group gets separated, but you will get to control various characters throughout the game to progress the story, although you will mostly be controlling a male ex Serpen soldier named Zed who has escaped from the Serpen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-27
Released Date: 2019-06-27
Developer/Publisher: SerpenSoldier - SerpenSoldier
Version: 0.14
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (0.12): - -

001serpenangels.JPG 002b.JPG 005.JPG 006a.JPG 007.JPG 010.JPG 011.JPG 013.JPG 013b.JPG 016.JPG 019.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG 023.JPG 023b.JPG 024.JPG 024b.JPG 025.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I would like to note. It is very short. Like 20 minutes or less and its of good quality for the time spent <3

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for posting. Just wanted to point out though that the Samus and Mai Shiranui images are unrelated to the game, but that's up to you if you want to leave them as preview images.
Yes I know, it was from your patreon page. I include all images that on their pages as part of the upload.

EDIT: Just realized you were on here XDDDD

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
*look at the pictures... click, click, click..... saw a picture...* "Kat".... *hoped this is her name*
omg i falling in love.... must test this game... and search this girl smile

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@Ryahn please remember to add the version number to the title according to uploading rules. If it's a complete game, use the COMPLETE prefix tag.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Sorry mama

Also added Filebox as mirror

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
OP updated with new version. He just released a revision. Looks like version number has changed as well.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I really liked the art style, and the scifi/fantasy mix. Reminded me a lot of Rare games for SNES/N64, especially Jet Force Gemini. Writing is good too, maybe a bit too slow sometimes, but nice originality overall, especially the whole troll scene, really unpredictable and fun.

I don't think the cartoon style sucks, but I really prefer the realistic one anyway. Since this looks to be a huge and long game, that must be already complex enough as it is, I think in the author's place I would have chose just one style and left the other style for my next game.

Also, since we didn't see real HC scenes yet, and lots of hints for foot fetish, I hope we'll see some real sex scenes with all kinds of critters, trolls and humans penises. Would be a shame that a game with art that good it can appeal to a majority of players, stays cantoned to niche fetishes like foot fetish, or stays too softcore.

I'll wait and see if this goes in the direction I wish, but if it does, I liked it so much that it might turn out to be the 2nd Patreon artist I give money to.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
That's overall reassuring, I like buildup too, don't worry I'm not one those people who want the innocent girl to be the biggest slut in the world after 10mn of game. It's just since we didn't get to the point of sex, it bring (brang, brung ?) some uncertainty regarding the kind of sex scenes we gonna get. But you explained it now.

About the cartoon style, I guess I'm afraid it somehow cuts the game in half and threatens its overall coherence. It could feel like you didn't want to make a choice, if not done well.

Also, once more sex scenes are here, people who prefer one style over the other may be disapointed half of the time when sex scenes for x character are done in their least favorite style. So to prevent that you'll probably have to make scenes in both styles (not meaning the same scene in both styles, just different scenes with different style) for each character, while still have it make sense story-wise. In my opinion it sure seems like a lot of work, for I presume, your first game. Tho obviously you are an experienced artist.

Anyway, wish you the best, waiting for next update impatiently.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Got ask these days, is this male or female MC. I can't quite tell a 100% till I download half these so nice when they put female propagandist genre tag so I know before I get my heads up... Downloading now but its at ass end of a lot of downloads tonight :p

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes