3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A lone warrior princess must explore a dangerous dungeon while surviving the dangerous streets of Zeven. Will she triumph over the dungeon, or be defeated by her brother's bid for the throne?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-29
Release Date: 2023-10-27
DLsite Name: The Pregcess of Zeven
Developer: Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Store: -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: Bugfix*

Staaph thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg RJ196116_img_smp5.jpg RJ196116_img_smp6.jpg RJ196116_img_smp7.jpg RJ196116_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Please can we get a Machine Translated PREFIX for titles so we don't get our hopes up when we see a new game posted, only to click in and see the dreaded two words Machine Translated.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please can we get a Machine Translated tag so we don't get our hopes up when we see a new game posted, only to click in and see the dreaded two words Machine Translated.
What's the point? Even with a "machine translated" tag you still need to click the thread and opening it to see it (unless you can see it in the "Latest updated" page, but I honestly don't know).
If you mean prefix instead, yeah, not a chance.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I kind of half expect that some japanese H games similar to this, are machine translated. It gives me a good laugh and headache at the same time.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This is nothing new, especially because it seems to have started again.
Are already machine translator the better is all the scrap hir.

And you still have to bussen hand create in some places you do not come son garbage how hir out XD .

No idea how the rules in such things we are normal but something is not there .

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Oh man, I loved this game when it came out. My two issues with it were the much too slow burn until something actually happens on the corruption side of things and that you actually LOSE freedom at the post-game. The second to last phase you can run around and fuck around all you want and people take advantage of you wherever you go, but that stops once you beat the game, and you go from being a free use fuck to only being able to do a select few scenes at night resulting in pregnancy.
Still nice, but I would've preferred to have kept the freedom and free use aspect of it.

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Got a little past the auction bit, going to the bath house nor, or to the shop to show my chest results in a crash with a missing heroine picture, adding that just gives an error for graphic missing. Tried re-extracting the game but it seems either the translation pointing to the pictures are incorrect or something's missing in the install.

Reactions: KokKzlYa
May 23, 2017
This is nothing new, especially because it seems to have started again.
Are already machine translator the better is all the scrap hir.

And you still have to bussen hand create in some places you do not come son garbage how hir out XD .

No idea how the rules in such things we are normal but something is not there .
Did you just have a stroke?

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes