3.80 star(s) 32 Votes

Pimp Boi

Jan 14, 2019
So, can I maybe get some helpful advice on something? I'm trying to run this game, but whenever I do, I just get an error message saying I need RPGVXAce RTP. I literally do not have any idea what that actually even IS, so I think you could see the problem this presents for me. I'm really interested in playing this game, so any information or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Download RPG Maker VXAce RTP on this link:

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
you could just give the old man 5 snake scales to make calming incense. you may need several plus a few extra for the final boss so go to the junk dealer in town (he's the one under the specialty dealer in the market the one who changes stock daily) and buy scales in bulk.or spend time farming.
when in combat just use the incense from items and no barrier, careful though bahamut double attacks and sometimes reactivates his barrier the same turn you killed it.
The translation of the game is horrible, so I didn't quite understand what that old man was telling me, but with your explanation it was very easy. Thank you for that. So, I defeated Bahamut, but immediately after that the game crashes with "Script 'Game_Actor' line 521: ArgumentError occurred. Comparison of Fixnum with nil failed". Does anyone know the cause of this crash?

Reactions: fpw5

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
This game is surprisingly good, honestly I played it thinking it was just another average rpg maker hentai game but it's much better than that, I hope it gets a good translation soon.

Reactions: Asuna.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
I really loved this game! Any recommondations to other similar games? I really love this kind of game!

keafy

Oct 4, 2016
After killing the dragon in the 3rd level , the weapon shop guy says that I need to talk to the tool shop guy, but when I go to the tool shop, he says nothing . I am stuck, and can't proceed with other events.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
After killing the dragon in the 3rd level , the weapon shop guy says that I need to talk to the tool shop guy, but when I go to the tool shop, he says nothing . I am stuck, and can't proceed with other events.
Try Everything? and no... not the Zootopia song. Also that song is messed up. It gives wrong message. I've never try drugs before. Should I try it? Fuck no but the song makes it sound like it's ok.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
I didn't know how to kill it
Can you show me the way to kill it ?
you need the incense that the old guy makes from scales. a few posts up I went through how that works. basically you get a fuckton of calming incense (rpgmaker editor works for items in this game so you can just give yourself a ton of incense rather than going through the grind) and use it every time the barrier goes up, then you just smack him around till he's dead. recommended lvl 40 and use a ton of powerups (life up, attack up, ect) before hand. even in slug mode he's a pain in the ass.

also after the dragon is i believe the beach events. so its the old man shop, inspect the sign outside (derp) go to beach return to tol shop, go to auction yada yada.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes