3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

White Tiger

Oct 30, 2017
It's still better than not having any translation though. I played this a couple days ago and pretty much it's really slow at first, so if you hate that most games don't build up when it comes to the whole corruption aspect then it might be for you. Thank you @brynhildr and @makichan

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
for the menu bothers where the old machine translator was taken the patch on page 1 the link from ulmf there was the menu partly translated and siet out better ^ ^

and they do not want to know each other because there is also full save .
+ Solutions to the part .

if that takes too long there are 2 discord left.
one from ulmf and one from Yugifan3 .

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it certainly ticks all my boxes. I'll give it a shot later tonight. Hopefully the machine translation isn't laughably terrible though, like someone else said in this thread MT games can sometimes be boner killers.

Still, the art is nice and the features sound like a good time. Worth a play at least. Thanks for uploading!

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Really wish whoever did this translation had salvaged something from the existing menu translation.

Also, what kind of machine translator was he using? Cave butts? wat.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
I didn't have enough money during the auction to buy the last item from the quest line. How can I buy that item now? I already played 2 days further but still don't know how to buy that item. I also got enough money right now. Any help please?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
How sad.
Had high hopes when I saw the little thumbnail pic and the "completed" tag but machine translation....yikes.
Machine translations are worse than full japanese games cause in Japanese you can just ignore the elven runes. Here on the other hand your eyes will always notice some english words standing out, grabbing your attention and confusing your boner.

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
Ok so i've got some problem here. everytime the game try to display an image, it doesn't exist. for exemple. the graphics/character/heroine0041240 doesn't exist in the file. and when i try to compensate even the graphics/Image doesn't match. somebody got the same problem?

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know how to change pages on the status screen? I'd assume q and w, but it just makes noise when I press them.

Edit: It's z and x. Not sure why I thought it was supposed to be q and w.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Ooh, i was planning to play the game with a translator. What a nice coincidence :p

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This is one of the few good japanese games. Most of the scenes are drawn out way too long, but there's a lot of them and they are decent.

Here is a full save. Might be for a different version, but since this is only a machine translation it's probably the same one.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes