Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So here is a Walkthrough of the entire beginning before the village.
(unless something is patched and changed in the future)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You impressed me sir :)
That's a hell of a walktrough. I'm glad you past time on my game :)

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
About Autumn.. The Autumn quest actually end when she ask 8 big ruby :)
If the quest isn't in 'ended for this version' it's a bug and I'm deeply sorry for that :/

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
No rage here, i truly enjoyed the game so far and cannot wait (well gonna have to...) for the next update.

This is a question i have though...we paid for the building so why don't we get to sleep there instead of outdoors?

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
Diego dies when I jump out of the tower. How do you keep him alive?
edit: my mistake. I read that guide wrong

QweryOp

Jan 2, 2018
About Autumn.. The Autumn quest actually end when she ask 8 big ruby :)
If the quest isn't in 'ended for this version' it's a bug and I'm deeply sorry for that :/
General question- judging by the name, is there any connection to MTG here?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I am going to guess it means Magic the gathering, but I am getting overwhored feelings from the this. Now I need to play that one again lol.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
I have finished all quest (so far) except Autumn. I didn't even understand how to begin this one. May someone give me a clue ? Please.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So here is a Walkthrough of the entire beginning before the village.
(unless something is patched and changed in the future)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's just perfect, can I add it to the discord in FAQ channel ? under what name want you to be credited ?

I have finished all quest (so far) except Autumn. I didn't even understand how to begin this one. May someone give me a clue ? Please.
Normaly you just have to finish the backery quest for gain power, with power Autumn speack to you

G1TC4

Dec 29, 2017
It's just perfect, can I add it to the discord in FAQ channel ? under what name want you to be credited ?

Go ahead man, It's a good game. I look forward to more releases. Besides from what I have seen, a lot of people struggle with all the hidden secrets in the beginning, so this should help them a decent amount. As for the name just put it under G1TC4, any account that uses the name belongs to myself.

bonkers22

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a game that has a focus similar to the ruby/godelin growing game? Seems like a fun mechanic.

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017

Normaly you just have to finish the backery quest for gain power, with power Autumn speack to you
It seems i had not fully completed the previous quest :biggrin:. Thanks a lot for the tip ;)

forponn

May 20, 2018
Is there a game that has a focus similar to the ruby/godelin growing game? Seems like a fun mechanic.
Sadly I can't help you with that. But I agree that mechanic was really fun and I'd like to see it get more attention later in development. spent over an hour on it befor I even questioned if there is an actual end to that quest yet

I also really liked the humor it's not often that a text based game get's me to actually laugh out loud

Reactions: bonkers22
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes