3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
sooo... 2 new versions have been released already... How does this work? Do we get them here later, or some patreon uploads them randomly?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
guys, during introduction, the guide says "Go back into the tower and go to the secret room, click on : — the button at the bottom on the chimney then the button under the torch, wich reveals a chest that mest be recovered [385 credits, Elixir of Gaia, Vial of old dead blood, Secret scroll 02]"

but no matter what i try, i can't click on both button in the same time, activating one desactivate the other one ... how do i get the chest ?

PedRoller

Jul 8, 2018
guys, during introduction, the guide says "Go back into the tower and go to the secret room, click on : — the button at the bottom on the chimney then the button under the torch, wich reveals a chest that mest be recovered [385 credits, Elixir of Gaia, Vial of old dead blood, Secret scroll 02]"

but no matter what i try, i can't click on both button in the same time, activating one desactivate the other one ... how do i get the chest ?
You have to keep Diego alive, and he'll push the other button

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
v.0.3.8e:

updated OP with v0.3.8e
Mirrors are still uploading ll be added asap.

Per Request:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So any news at too what was fixed or added? Two updates and nothing about whats the difference

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
So any news at too what was fixed or added? Two updates and nothing about whats the difference
Like i wrote in the changelog its not available, cuz they are behind the patreon pay wall. But maybe a pateon ll share them here.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
figured out some of the console variables. the player is joueur which is french for player, puissance is power so joueur.puissance = x to adjust power, then theres endurance, force and intelligence which need no translation.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i just finished building the tower, who should i put in the confidence ? what does it change ?

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
hmmm this might sound silly but first 3 times i got Ezmella into debt text came up saying about paying it why cant i get any more popping up ?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Currently my favorite character is the black magic user, she needs more content asap! With that said, the only downside I the game has for me is 2 things.

1. Due to how the mc character is currently written, it seems he'll never be in any of the h scenes and that saddens me.

2. Seems the be very little spell usage outside if battles and when playing gameswhere the primary characters are magic users, that's a negative point for any game of that nature for me.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
1. Due to how the mc character is currently written, it seems he'll never be in any of the h scenes and that saddens me.
I have a hard time believing that the pleasuremancer would recieve zero pleasure from women. Also, all the story dream scenes are still in french. :(

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Still crashing in the woods, when trying to visit a part I already conquered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and after finishing the dialogue with Fen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After clicking ignore about a dozen times, I can proceed though.

Edit: I have a feeling the game somehow fails to put the bandits in battle and after §ignoring all of them I'm just left with the boss (or noone if there's no boss in that area).

Edit2: I might be an asshole who didn't read the game version is not compatible with older saves.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I have a hard time believing that the pleasuremancer would recieve zero pleasure from women. Also, all the story dream scenes are still in french. :(
Just just the story dream scene there are still some quest scene (im assuming their newer) that are still in French.

I mean I can assume that later he'll be in some but based on the characters own words he doesn't currently have a physical body.

Also I found a 3rd thing im saddened about. I have to chose 2 out of the there, the apprentice, the matron, and the gypsie. :(

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
So how exactly do I progress through the forest? Seems to be mostly a battle of attrition with my magic hardly mattering, and the bandits start capturing zones back faster than I earn goblin recruits.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I mean I can assume that later he'll be in some but based on the characters own words he doesn't currently have a physical body.

Also I found a 3rd thing im saddened about. I have to chose 2 out of the there, the apprentice, the matron, and the gypsie. :(
Working on the quest wich give the MC a body, kind tricky because new gameplay mechanic to code

Yes for the choosing quest it's only a sidequest for having a personnal CG. Don't worry to much you still can have the 3 after ;)

If you report bug please don't use old save, because I loose a lot of time debbuging stuff wich didn't bug afterall ^^

For the translation, An awesome guys named Drake help me a lot with that, in few version you will have a better english translation.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes