Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Socrates

Sep 28, 2017
I played for quite a while without drilling the barrels in the stewards tent. I then started again, following the walkthrough for the intro and got all the options. However, now when I go to town and try to go to the tavern, it says that there are paladins guarding and I can't enter. Is there a way to get around this by chance?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Once you drill the barrels, you create a situation where the guards are all around the tavern (there is even a script telling you "Guess I should not have drilled the barrels).

The only workaround I found was to go back and start over...without drilling the barrels.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Excellent! Good to know. Now I can go back and poke those darn barrels!

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Amazing to see people playing my game and enjoying it :)
Thanks dudes.
Int => Elixir of Intelligence, Vlad sell some.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Does the gypsy girl and Camilla end at the third interaction? Winning in gambling leads to an error after that part.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, you just need to be more patient with your harvest. You can always use rollback if you don't see the large ruby in your inventory after harvesting a jar.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Change about the greenhouse system in 0.3.2

How is it happening in the facts ?

Every night, your plants have about 60% chance of evolving.

If she does, she will consume a small amount of mana (depending on the type of plant, between 1-5 mana).

If there is not the amount of mana necessary for her evolution, she dies.

Every evening, the glass jar that contains a plant, about 10% chance of cracking.

When a jar is cracked, the next night, it has a 50% chance of breaking and rotting the plant inside. It is therefore up to you to monitor the jars with care.

However, it is no longer possible for the plant to die randomly inside an uncracked jar if the reserve of mana is sufficient.

Here is it :)

Do not hesitate to tell me what you think.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Excellent! I was wondering about the mechanics behind the growth process.

Plus, you solved what I thought was an unfair problem: death behind an otherwise perfect jar. Good solution.

Now, if you can only get me some more fights to fill my time! And, when can I re-learn that drain life spell. Or face some women in battle and have a "give pleasure" spell, to regain mana in battle.

Speaking of that, maybe I've missed it, but is there any mana potion? I can regain HP in battle with various liquids, but I haven't noticed one for mana, yet.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Change about the greenhouse system in 0.3.2

If there is not the amount of mana necessary for her evolution, she dies.

However, it is no longer possible for the plant to die randomly inside an uncracked jar if the reserve of mana is sufficient.
In just one word: Perfect

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I seem to be coming up with a recurring problem on a couple of re-plays. I am not seeing my castle built, despite it being 10 days after the planks and money and the quest showing up as completed.

I didn't have this problem on my first play through, but it has happened twice now (including 0.3.1c)

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
How to train Camilla? It is said that I have to do smth before it. I have just one mission: to win in dice but I have alredy done it several times.

Any help?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You will need to bankrupt Ezmella several times. After each time, visit Camilla in the brothel for further training between the two.

Reactions: CerezaR and F9Zoney

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I seem to be coming up with a recurring problem on a couple of re-plays. I am not seeing my castle built, despite it being 10 days after the planks and money and the quest showing up as completed.
^^ End of the quest for 0.3.1 sorry

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wait, what? The castle showed up before. I could send out godelins on raids and stuff. Did you remove that in the latest update?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Nope. The tower just brings up a blank page. It used to bring up the list of godelins in the castle and an option to send them out on patrols or raids.

I lost my batch of godelins, hatched in my garden, because they had no place to go.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nope. The tower just brings up a blank page. It used to bring up the list of godelins in the castle and an option to send them out on patrols or raids.

I lost my batch of godelins, hatched in my garden, because they had no place to go.
Can you screenshot please ?

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes